Then ur gamgams carpet was 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly hate the shopify checkout system though.

same.

I mean, I hate that you're not guaranteed whatever is in your cart until you checkout. but then again, that has got to be somewhat better than ndc or fl where people put stuff in their carts and go run errands. if I'm not getting a pair I'd rather not waste an hour of my morning refreshing the page and trying to add a size that is reserved in someone else's cart.

the official pics make the suede in the tannerys look buttery enough to be minty if rubbed one way, and money green rubbed the opposite direction (I don't know if that makes sense). either way, I like the shoe for what it is.

I hate that so many nice shoes have been dropping lately. we are the new slaves.

FL doesn't save it in your cart. Only ndc. And it's only there for less than 10 minutes.

It's actually a great system that I wish the retailers would all adopt. Shopify is bad. If you don't have it in your cart ASAP the entire return to product page is slow and your size is most likely gone

Anyone want a DS sz 11 Hypercat? Know a guy who's looking to move them quickly so at a reasonalble price. Comes with everything OG. PM me guys!

FL doesn't save it in your cart. Only ndc. And it's only there for less than 10 minutes.

It's actually a great system that I wish the retailers would all adopt. Shopify is bad. If you don't have it in your cart ASAP the entire return to product page is slow and your size is most likely gone

I meant that people put stuff in their fl or ndc cart and don't check out right away. saying that they go run errands was hyperbole. at least with shopify you're not sitting there trying to add something that the system says is "reserved in others' carts". in some cases I think they do that on purpose.

I don't know that either system is better. all I know is what to expect when I have to checkout with a certain system.

side note: I thought it was interesting that someone in one of my Facebook groups was taking preorders at $400. then once retail went to $200, his preorders went to $350. I wonder if he gave anybody a price adjustment.

side note: I thought it was interesting that someone in one of my Facebook groups was taking preorders at $400. then once retail went to $200, his preorders went to $350. I wonder if he gave anybody a price adjustment.
i dont understand the whole "pre-order" thing

i dont understand the whole "pre-order" thing

so, basically, this dude and his crew have a hookup that gets them a certain amount of full size runs. and based off his social media reputation people pay him through Paypal invoice- to cover their *** in case the item shipped isn't the item specified. whenever the pairs become available to said dude, he sends the people to who pre-ordered with him.

You pay someone to get you a pair. Its also a risk for both the seller and buyer. The price could go up or down on the shoe after its released.

You pay someone to get you a pair. Its also a risk for both the seller and buyer. The price could go up or down on the shoe after its released.

I THINK AFTER ONLINE RELEASE THEY WILL TOP OUT AROUND 330 OR SO. I MIGHT SELL MY PAIR. NOT SURE YET. GOTTA SEE THEM IN PERSON.

Mmmm ..honestly minus the sexy box Id grab c notes over mints ...mints are sex but c notes ......its a sneaker ive been waiting for it hits my soul in the perfect spot ...good luck to all trying to cop .im not feeling bad about not having a realistic way of coping these..

So I asked this question before, but the box for the Tannery's is the same as the C-Note's?

And I like the Tannery's more than the C-Notes. The Suede is soooooo buttery. The C-Notes also seem pretty plain to me.

Mmmm ..honestly minus the sexy box Id grab c notes over mints ...mints are sex but c notes ......its a sneaker ive been waiting for it hits my soul in the perfect spot ...good luck to all trying to cop .im not feeling bad about not having a realistic way of coping these..

So I asked this question before, but the box for the Tannery's is the same as the C-Note's?

And I like the Tannery's more than the C-Notes. The Suede is soooooo buttery. The C-Notes also seem pretty plain to me.
C NOTES WERE THE APPETIZER.

deonpoint says every pair will come with the red box.

Last edited:
I THINK AFTER ONLINE RELEASE THEY WILL TOP OUT AROUND 330 OR SO. I MIGHT SELL MY PAIR. NOT SURE YET. GOTTA SEE THEM IN PERSON.

all caps so you can unnahstand

YOU GOING TO CAMP FOR A DAY TO MAKE A HUNDRED DOLLARS? THAT MATH THOUGH :nerd:

all caps so you can unnahstand

YOU GOING TO CAMP FOR A DAY TO MAKE A HUNDRED DOLLARS? THAT MATH THOUGH :nerd:

it's such a limited release, who knows how much somebody will pay a year from now. especially after all the better quality & on-feet pics. and that slow realization that maybe it is a nice shoe after all.

just copped the grey camo 574's for 40 bucks from DTLR.

too good of a deal to pass up.

this is my first NB, i honestly don't see the appeal of those shoes you guys seem to be losing your minds over 
laugh.gif

good luck though guys.

Last edited:
Those official pics make the mint alot more saturated than in person. I saw these on feet while waiting in line for the C-notes and the green is much more subtle. A beautiful thing to behold 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom