Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

GOOD ONE BRUH ID POST A **** PICK WITH TAGS JUS FOR YA GAY *** BUT ID GET BANNED. NO HOMO. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're so cute.

Anyone own a pair of M890V3?

Looking to grab these Boston Marathons for nb.com for 99 but not sure of the sizing vs classics like 574, 1300 etc.  any insight is appreciated.  I usually run in Nike Lunarglide 3 & 4 if someone knows the fit compared to those.

Last edited:
I wear a 9.5 in the 890v2, same as my other running shoes (lunareclipse 2, lunarglide 2). I wear 9.5 in the 576, 577 and a 9 in the 990. if you're really skeptical about sizing, they should have them on zappos (free 1 day ship with free returns to try them on)

I wear a 9.5 in the 890v2, same as my other running shoes (lunareclipse 2, lunarglide 2). I wear 9.5 in the 576, 577 and a 9 in the 990. if you're really skeptical about sizing, they should have them on zappos (free 1 day ship with free returns to try them on)
Thanks for the info.

Sorry for the newb question but I have hardly ever used cncpts site before --

A) I assume there is no tweet from them since they rarely use their twitter
B) When I click on the image on the home screen it brings me to this page --> http://shop.cncpts.com/collections/cconcepts
--- Will that page be the one that contains the Tannery's/Mints?

Thanks in advanced.

Looking to grab these Boston Marathons for nb.com for 99 but not sure of the sizing vs classics like 574, 1300 etc.  any insight is appreciated.  I usually run in Nike Lunarglide 3 & 4 if someone knows the fit compared to those.
I own the Tokyo cw, go TTS.

I have a wider foot so my true size of 12 fit perfect, but if you're leaner, it would be safe to go .5 down to get that glove like fit. 

Absolutely EXCELLENT runners by the way you wont be disappointed. 

Last edited:
Sorry for the newb question but I have hardly ever used cncpts site before --

A) I assume there is no tweet from them since they rarely use their twitter
B) When I click on the image on the home screen it brings me to this page --> http://shop.cncpts.com/collections/cconcepts
--- Will that page be the one that contains the Tannery's/Mints?

Thanks in advanced.
everyone is out for their own.. Lol, its going to be hard enough as it is to get a pair anyways. we cant afford having to fight against one more guy for them. what size do you wear, and maybe I can help..  lol

i wear a true 10.5 and they fit me fine, i think you should be ok going with your TTS on these dude

I own the Tokyo cw, go TTS.

I have a wider foot so my true size of 12 fit perfect, but if you're leaner, it would be safe to go .5 down to get that glove like fit. 

Absolutely EXCELLENT runners by the way you wont be disappointed. 

i wear a true 10.5 and they fit me fine, i think you should be ok going with your TTS on these dude
Good stuff guys, thanks! TTS it is.

haha, it was meant as a joke.  dont get all sad faced about it.  honestly i dont care that much on copping or dropping.  so its never a big deal to me anyways.   i help almost everyone on the forums, it was just a joke.  if you dont have a sense of humor in life,  then what do you have...? 

whats funnier is that he already knew what to do and was looking for validation.  ( yes, what you posted was the correct way.) 

Last edited:
haha, it was meant as a joke.  dont get all sad faced about it.  honestly i dont care that much on copping or dropping.  so its never a big deal to me anyways.   i help almost everyone on the forums, it was just a joke.  if you dont have a sense of humor in life,  then what do you have...? 

whats funnier is that he already knew what to do and was looking for validation.  ( yes, what you posted was the correct way.) 

:nthat:

Last edited:
My last couple New Balance pick ups. I would like to thank Ebay for always having general releases for under retail, and you can't beat New Balances general releases, quality and comfort without the high price tag. 

Planning on grabbing two bracelets (me and my girl) today after work for the Concepts "Mints". Willing to trade the extra pair off for a KITH connect since im tryin to grab those volcanos releasing later this month. PM me if you got the hookup.

Planning on grabbing two bracelets (me and my girl) today after work for the Concepts "Mints". Willing to trade the extra pair off for a KITH connect since im tryin to grab those volcanos releasing later this month. PM me if you got the hookup.

if you can't flip for a connect. Just flip the pair and cop resale. Lavas will prob be at 300ish on RD. Cop before market dries up.

Thank you :smile:

Back
Top Bottom