Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1000 in store, 1500 online.
YOU REALLY THINK THEY HAVE THAT MANY?! 

I BEEN TO THEIR STORE... THEY COOULDN'T FIT THAT MANY IN THERE
roll.gif

Last edited:
Got these in today. Only paid $190 shipped for them in my sz10 off the bay. These look much better in person. I prefer these to the hypercats after having them both in hand.

Got these in today. Only paid $190 shipped for them in my sz10 off the bay. These look much better in person. I prefer these to the hypercats after having them both in hand.
Dude you won. I paid 182 shipped on release day from concepts. And you probably got them quicker.

No chance. I hate waiting. I'll try online. If I miss out it's on to the next. Waiting 24 hours for a shoe is nuts. My time is worth more than that.
I FEEL THAT ITS GONNA BE A GOOD TIME GOIN WITH A FRIEND WHO WANTS THEM TOO.... AND ITS ONLY GONNA BE LIKE 13 HOURS WHICH ON A REGULAR FRIDAY NIGHT ID BE SPENT SPENDING MONEY ON LIQUOR AND SLEEPING 

roll.gif

Dude you won. I paid 182 shipped on release day from concepts. And you probably got them quicker.
Thanks haha I made the dude the offer and he accepted it right away. I was really surprised and I got them 3 days after winning them.

Thanks guys, repped EVERYBODY : )

i have both pairs...and yes there are definitely other differences. if you're a fan of gum bottom soles (like i am)...then it's all about the blue collar version. they come with different laces, the insoles have different designs on them...the dust bag is different, etc. the shoes themselves are both virtually the same in quality (as-in both are very high quality). while at first glance, they look almost the same, their differences are subtle, but noticeable. i love both of my pairs, but i've only been rockin' the blue collars (white collars still on ice)...

let me know if you have any other questions...and here's a link that you might find insightful:

http://workforce.burnrubberdetroit.com/

Thanks for the link. I read the story behind it and I love the concept. I'm a sucker for gum bottom sole too so I'm definitely looking to at sz 9.5 Blue Collars. Luckily, the market price seems to be less than $200 shipped. Hopefully the negotiation will go smoothly.

Last edited:
how to size on 990's? i'm a 9 in most nikes, the odd 8.5. nb fits wider compared to nike right?

Last edited:
Had a few drinks in Harvard tonight and was curious to check out the situation at concepts. Low and behold there were multiple dudes already camping 
mean.gif

I wasn't into the c-notes at all but after all these photos they have grown on me I might have to try get a pair!

guys can someone guide me how  Concepts X New Balance 998 fit campared to jordans? i wear size 11.5US in jordans. thanks

Back
Top Bottom