Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So guys the 1300 run 1 size bigger than nike?...wth..i wasaboutto order a pair of 1300 made in usa..accidentucally i saw in a shoe store another 1300 different cw..i need 1 size smaller compared to my nikes and nb 574. Is this normal or i tried defective pairs? Confused......

So guys the 1300 run 1 size bigger than nike?...wth..i wasaboutto order a pair of 1300 made in usa..accidentucally i saw in a shoe store another 1300 different cw..i need 1 size smaller compared to my nikes and nb 574. Is this normal or i tried defective pairs? Confused......

1300's do run big. I wear 11.5/ 12 in Nike. All of my 1300's are 11's.

today..

Hey y'all about to order my first pair of NB ID 574s. How does the sizing run? Generally I'm an 8, 8.5 in NBs while 8.5-9 in most nikes. 

PS i'm super nervous. Really hope the colors on screen look the same in once I get them in hand.
574 fit to me 100% the same as my nikes/jordans in 11.5US

Cncpts exclusive only for now.

----
The c notes are the best new balance collab out so far this year. I would get them over the mints if I had to pick one between the two. Not only are you getting a timeless classic the prices are favorable to buyers in value to all the stuff that came out thus far for new balance. Don't sleep fellas if you haven't purchased one yet.

Last edited:
The c notes are best collab new balance out so far. I would get them over the mints if I had to pick one between the two. Not only are you getting a timeless classic the prices are favorable to buyers in value to all the stuff that came out thus far for new balance. Don't sleep fellas if you haven't purchased one yet.
Not sure what best collab new balance out so far means. Best by CNCPTS? Best this year? Best ever?

Are the Pebble Blues available on Jcrews' web site? And are those black 1400 Invincibles on the last page?

I missed the blue Invincibles.

Picked these up for $54 today at my local UO. They were listed as an online exclusive but there are still 4 stores in the US that have stock. Definitely one of my better steals this year.

does anybody wear their shoes anymore?  I want to see some on feet pics of the mints (tannery 998s), until I get mine on monday..But instead, I go through 5 pages of people showing them off in the box. 

Check the website?

Some are back ordered and some are ready to ship, sizes

All those pairs are 580 model, so no 1400 Invincible in black

I'll check the site and see what I can find. Edit: Found them. Their site is a bit confusing, especially the shoe sizes (but I get it). I like the dark military and Pebble Blue.

And I don't really get down with 580s but a lot of those color ways are hot.

Last edited:
take whatever you wear in jordans, and order the same size in the 1300's, 996,998, 999.  For everything else I get .5 bigger.  ( you may be confused,, when a shoe runes big, you need to order a smaller size.. when a shoe runs small, youll need a bigger size).. 1300's running slightly bigger, is a normality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom