Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

what was your order# if u dont mind me asking just so i can gauge if i'll ever receive mine lol, first 3 digits of course ha

this was directed towards you, my bad lol

what was your order# if u dont mind me asking just so i can gauge if i'll ever receive mine lol, first 3 digits of course ha
Yeah man, it's #159** . Super stoked for my incoming pickups (mint,cottonmouth,mortar)!

stoked for the gr 998s and 997s on the schedule for next year. pebble blues too.

smh at concepts for the price markup on the c-notes and mints. they are nice shoes, but i can't think of a reason for them to markup except for greed. maybe i'm just hating and someone can fill me in on a better reason? if it's because of the fact that their small operation had to handle so many orders, well they charged shipping and handling when they usually don't. do they have to pay some kind of commission to new balance to do a collab?

If anyone is still looking for the Norse projects 1500 collab my local shop still has some sizes in both colors, feel free to pm me for info.

found this.

:pimp:
Stunna those red devils :pimp:

Today

If CNCPTS' taken the money from the account, can they still cancel the order? I haven't actually had luck ordering from them before.

Didn't a guy post up this week with a 167xx order number that received cancelation? If you are beyond that you are probably outta luck.

Didn't a guy post up this week with a 167xx order number that received cancelation? If you are beyond that you are probably outta luck.

nvm just got shipping confirmation, hahahha. I was willing to wait but if they're going to cancel the order, I just want it to be over with so I can move on.

thats what i was thinking to myself smh but his email didnt really give an exact reason why he got cancelled, i got fu*ked the first time around with concepts and the 3 lies so i wouldn't be that "surprised"....PISSED, yea

nvm just got shipping confirmation, hahahha. I was willing to wait but if they're going to cancel the order, I just want it to be over with so I can move on.

haha, what was your order# if u dont mind me asking, well not the full order number but u know what i mean

I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation for the Mints, but I just checked my checking account and a withdraw was made by CNCTS earlier today. I hope the shipping confirmation follows. FYI, order #164xx

Rookie in the NB game, really itching to get a pair of those C-Notes though.  Sizing wise, how do the C-Notes fit compared to the Red Elite 999's (only NBs I own).  I'm a 9 in the 999 Red Elites.  Help is appreciated.

Got my Mints today and I'm thrilled with them. Instantly one of my favorite shoes I own. Now I'm kicking myself for sleeping on the C-Notes. Oh well, plenty of other nice 998s out there.

Back
Top Bottom