Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

...came in today. 
smokin.gif

Just got home and saw my pair waiting for me. The box is nice and all but it's too goddamn big. Shoes are definitely on point tho

Just pulled the pin on a pair of c-notes. They dropped at up there store in Melbourne! My first collab I've gotten hold of :D

Anybody have anymore photos of upcoming general releases like the 998s from a few pages back? I like to see what's coming out soon. Somebody has to have an insight on here, I know it!

feel like the suede around my toebox on the mints could have been better. some of other peoples pics make them look so smooth meh 

feel like the suede around my toebox on the mints could have been better. some of other peoples pics make them look so smooth meh 
Mine is great, granted I haven't broken them out in three weeks but nb really has materials and really do a great job at using them, I really am looking forward to next year grs, it'll be strong

Agreed, there are some grey GRs that will be getting my attention. I'm such a sucker for grey shoes. :smh:

Mine is great, granted I haven't broken them out in three weeks but nb really has materials and really do a great job at using them, I really am looking forward to next year grs, it'll be strong
i ment the tannery 998 mints, im not sure if thats what your talkin about mate :] 

Same here. Phew.

Getting delivered via UPS to UK, anyone know if there is def going to be customs or will I get lucky?

I don't understand the hate on the Benjamin's. Maybe it's the model?

But I think they were one of the top shoes of the summer.

That is SBTG isn't it? for Mita I think I read somewhere. 

Anywhere in Europe you can get those red 580 revlites in that pic too?

Back
Top Bottom