Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today was the Day of 3 Kings. I received all three 998's today. Bethlehem Swag

Nah, they are coming out next Spring, along with the Pebble Blue 1300s and Teal 1300s. I can't wait for the Spring.

And I definitely can't wait for my Pebble Blues, great day man. Congrats. 

Good looks Stunna, niketalk13.. repped!

Stunna, so you would normally size down .5  from your usual NB size?

niketalk13, thanks bro, chart helps.
no in 1700s for me personally i feel like they run a little smaller, i have a wider foot tho, so it might be diff for you
These? they ain't mint though...

lighter than denim blues thats for sure

Scored some C-Notes for 205 shipped. Pretty excited. Come 29 October when I get home its going to be like Christmas come early with all the stuff I have waiting for me. :D

just had money taken out of my account from j. crew for my size 9.5 pebble blues 
smokin.gif

they are on the way!

Last edited:
gonna need some peoples opinions here since i cant choose. im selling vnds 999 kennedys and so far my best offers are $450 or ds rf puma disc coves + $150. Ive wanted the coves forever. would i be stupid to go with that? 

gonna need some peoples opinions here since i cant choose. im selling vnds 999 kennedys and so far my best offers are $450 or ds rf puma disc coves + $150. Ive wanted the coves forever. would i be stupid to go with that? 
seeing how you really wanted the pumas, putting myself in your situation, i think it would be a good deal to get cash on top for a shoe you really want — assuming, the person trading isn't offering anymore cash on top.

looking from the outside in, however, i think you could milk more money out of that trade.  either that, or sell the kennedys outright and use that cash to buy a pair of the pumas; leaving you with a little extra cash than that trade.

what size are you btw?

Last edited:

seeing how you really wanted the pumas, putting myself in your situation, i think it would be a good deal to get cash on top for a shoe you really want — assuming, the person trading isn't offering anymore cash on top.

looking from the outside in, however, i think you could milk more money out of that trade.  either that, or sell the kennedys outright and use that cash to buy a pair of the pumas; leaving you with a little extra cash than that trade.

what size are you btw?
Im a sz10, and i havent been able to find a ds pair of coves in a sz10. 

I would give you the Coves and $200 if I had that option available to me!! Kennedy's are highly regarded although it does seem that the options for Coves have been drying up lately. 

lol na dude its not that theyre "cherished" the trade just doesnt seem fair imo

you can find coves for about 200 + 150 = 350? hes DEF getting the better deal 

but if you really like em over Kennedys then do you dude and make it happen

you could get at least 600$ for those kennedys

dont see why you would want to sell them

I agree ..the sneaker itself is all in your oppenion ..you just gotta not get did ..giving up the kennedys you should get the most out of it you know

You cant find coves Disc for $200 maybe if you find a desperate seller. They went up in value as of late.

---

THose upcoming 998s look dope..Lets see what they look like in person

You cant find coves Disc for $200 maybe if you find a desperate seller. They went up in value as of late.

---

THose upcoming 998s look dope..Lets see what they look like in person
I agree! If you check The Bay you will see that the scattered sizes they do have are all close to $400 and up! Now if you were looking about 6 or 7 months ago then low $200's were an easy get!

400?? crazy..when i was looking for in my size i was seeing 2-250 about 3-4 months ago tho

anyway, enough about that, post up those NBs

Back
Top Bottom