Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Okay enough about the Fig Newton coves, back to the thread topic...

Saw these from the Barbershop pack posted on FB by some "presale" person. Pardon the corny *** pictures.

Today's pickup:

Scored some C-Notes for 205 shipped. Pretty excited. Come 29 October when I get home its going to be like Christmas come early with all the stuff I have waiting for me.
happy.gif

dang I want Cnotes for that price! lol.

if y'all know any sz 8US for that price, lemme know!

received my mints today.  My first 998 model, feels more comfortable than my 1300s.  Also the buttery suede quality is top notch compared to other shoes like Asics St. Alfreds.  Glad I struck out on size 8 and was able to cop my tts 8.5..Feels just right on foot.

Damn did anyone else receive the wrong size for their order. I ordered a sz 9.5 and i just opened my box to a sz 10. I have a feeling im the only one who got screwed over. then again i cant complain that much considering i was lucky enough to get a pair.

c-notes went online at crooked tongues 5 minutes early, so i could checkout with ease! finally!!! ^^

imposible to find in a 12, 

and even then the price 
tired.gif
are you a tts 12? if so you should look for an 11! i was blessed to get both sizes, as there was no 11.5, and i'm a tts 12, and i was swimming in the 12s! i mean like really!

those things are huge! the 11 fits nearly like my normal size in us-made 998s, which is 11.5! 

sold my size 12 in germany for like 350$....

are you a tts 12? if so you should look for an 11! i was blessed to get both sizes, as there was no 11.5, and i'm a tts 12, and i was swimming in the 12s! i mean like really!
those things are huge! the 11 fits nearly like my normal size in us-made 998s, which is 11.5! 
sold my size 12 in germany for like 350$....

Yeah I went .5 size down on these..had to do some research about sizing but these fit perfect. I think a DS pair would run in the ranges of $320-$370

Back
Top Bottom