Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FLAMES

Yeah they do. The customs just look soo much better, the toe box shape being basically the main reason.

Last edited:

Few weeks ago browsing online I ran across a last pair deal from SNS on one of the tea packs for $40. I jumped on it at that price. Well they came in today and wow quality is on par! The all suede is clean and buttery even better then the County Fair pair I picked up. Anyways not much else to detail on it, extra pair of laces in the tea bag, and a unique insole, but I have noticed prices dropping locally on the full set. They've been sitting for awhile especially at the original high priced retail points. But if anyone's watching the sales, price drops, and are considering, them don't hesitate. Beautiful finish and quality on it.

Last edited:
How limited/accessible will the "Wanted" pack be? 

Just saw the MT580 and the CM1600 and am a fan of both, but I wanted to know if I should jump on these now or can I wait a beat for my wallet to fatten up.

Thanks!

How limited/accessible will the "Wanted" pack be? 

Just saw the MT580 and the CM1600 and am a fan of both, but I wanted to know if I should jump on these now or can I wait a beat for my wallet to fatten up.

Thanks!
You can probably wait for awhile like a 'wait for the discount' while.

Back
Top Bottom