Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My status on the Undefeated restock got changed from awaiting processing to invoiced. Did anyone else get this before it shipped?

I just checked mine and my "restock" order is also invoiced. Haven't gotten a shipping notification email for that order yet though. Should be today, hopefully.

whoa!
kith is offering the hanon's...
http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/hanon-x-new-balance-m1500chf-kith-nyc/
in-store today only...
anyone based in nyc willin' to help out a fellow sneakerhead (since i'm out in cali) w/ a size 8.5 pick-up? if so, please hit me up!

NNnnnnoooooooooooooo! ISO, my arch nemesis. I have been waiting for these to come to the US, so I'm glad that at least one spot got them. Problem is, my only chances in copping my 10.5 is online or phone orders.

I got my tracking number from undefeated! I recived it on the 2nd
Was able to get both pairs.

I called Kith NYC store about 40 minute after the shop opened to see if I should head
Out to grab a pair of those hanon x new balance and they told me sold out.. And then on twitter they are changing the date for Saturday.. Talk about liars... Lol

I called Kith NYC store about 40 minute after the shop opened to see if I should head
Out to grab a pair of those hanon x new balance and they told me sold out.. And then on twitter they are changing the date for Saturday.. Talk about liars... Lol

That's lame as f*#@ man. Hate when shops are shady like that.

I got my tracking number from undefeated! I recived it on the 2nd
Was able to get both pairs.
kith & kin- stands for friends and family.. I'm sure they always have first picks

IMHO, Kith is about as shady as it gets. Seems there is always some BS with EVERY release they do.  

Also, FYI guys -- you can double check me, but I called Barneys last week, and the dude that answered the phone said all the West 580's were "spoken for".  I said "what do you mean"? and the guy said they had over 100 "regular customers" already on the list for them. WTF?    

chances of getting the westnyc nb is getting slimmer and slimmer the way these stores are handling it.

did undefeated ever sell the westnyc nb??

Last edited:
hanon sells kith nyc stuff, so i wonder if they just shipped them some pairs as a "partner" or if other nb stockists in the US really are getting the 1500s. would be nice if distribution of made in UK 1500s made its way here.

i'm saddened to see how many listings I see on eBay for the New Balance x Ball and Buck. Especially when there were only 176 pairs released. SMDH

Last edited:
[quote name="Loochie" url="/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/1800#posYt_16392562"]Just copped red 1600. Should be in by saturday :smokin[/quote]

You won't be disappointed man. The materials are on point!

now im hearing a story were people headed to KITH right when the shop opened and brought a pair some dude said there were only like 10 pairs..  and after a hour kith said that they werent suppose to sell the sneakers today but sell them on saturday.. so the whole thing got messed up. and some people said dont bother camping because they really dont have any pairs left .. idk this is some bs! though really want those pairs.

for people who got the nb 1600. how do they fit??

true to size or should i go half size smaller?

I am wanting to get a pair of the red suede 1600 that just dropped. I have always been a Nike guy, and wear a 12 in air max and 11.5 in Jordan's. Which size should I go with in the 1600? Thanks

Copped these the other day.
LL

Back
Top Bottom