Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure why everybody thinks the seals are so great. To me its a mish mosh of blues and that beige just makes it more dull. The colorblocking on the midsole interrupts the flow of the shoes as well. But hey, to each his own. I think half the hype is just from feigs 999. to the complaints about the 1500, I heard a mold broke a few years ago and that the shape isnt the same as it once was. But I do own a few UK made 1500 and the new China shapes arent as boxy but I do like the newest undftd colab and the materials are great. Ive been into new balance since the early 2000s and all the new kids are making it hard to get some of the new colabs but good for nb I guess. Im just salty n old when I cant get the sneakers I want.

Holy crap, i recieved tracking nums for both! did anyone else too?

Just received both shipping confirmation emails as well. One from the first drop and one from the restock. Scheduled delivery is the 9th for both. :smokin

Edit: Just compared emails and they have the same tracking # and same reference # on each email. So it's looking like it's just the shipping email from my 1st order. I also just checked my account on undefeated.com and my 1st order status is "Invoiced," while my 2nd order status is "awaiting processing."

How about you Space Ghost?

Last edited:
@PumpLance, I'm a new kid. Actually just started collectin sneaks in general 11 months ago. I prefer quality in the sneakers I want to wear. So as nike and Jordan brand quality lowers as their prices rice I'm finished except for a select few Lebrons cause he's my fav player. I can't help it that NB collabs drop in CWs I like and will wear along as being made with premium quality materials as are most NBs. As a collector I prefer going for collabs that are limited cause I get more fulfillment outa being lucky enough to copp a pair of shoes not everyone will have. If I miss out, oh well it's on to the next one.

Just received both shipping confirmation emails as well. One from the first drop and one from the restock. Scheduled delivery is the 9th for both. :smokin
Edit: Just compared emails and they have the same tracking # and same reference # on each email. So it's looking like it's just the shipping email from my 1st order. I also just checked my account on undefeated.com and my 1st order status is "Invoiced," while my 2nd order status is "awaiting processing."

undefeated still says invoiced, but i brought both on one order on release.

Just received both shipping confirmation emails as well. One from the first drop and one from the restock. Scheduled delivery is the 9th for both.
smokin.gif

Same with me. I received two emails but they are the same tracking number so they must be from the original order, not the restock. My status' are the same as well. The first order says "invoiced" and the second says "awaiting processing". Im happy we finally got tracking for the first order though! Can't wait to check these out.

@ Space Ghost: Oh okay, cool.

@ Remedy: Yeah man, definitely. Hopefully the 2nd order gets processed with the quickness! haha

Man, this will suck if they pull off some bs like the many online sites and say that the "restock" was by accident. Like what has happened to me 4290753 times before. Then it will take forever to get my money back. But Ill keep my hopes up on this one and pray they actually did get a restock.

Oh and to the dude above who said the SEALS are overrated. I understand it's a hate or love shoe (I love it)....its unique. The materials and execution even down to the idea of even making it is what makes it special imo.

I like the seals because the kennedys are what got me into new balances and collaborations like those. I have the seals and could not be happier. I do like the materials that are being used and while I own a pair of ronnie fieg asics, the grey ones with nice kicks collab, I wish I would've taken better care of them. 

anyone have a clue where i can get a pair of westnyc nb?? i've been looking and i have no luck in my area.

is there any stores taking phone orders or selling online? or if someone can help me get a pair.

Please pm me.

Thanks!

anyone have a clue where i can get a pair of westnyc nb?? i've been looking and i have no luck in my area.

is there any stores taking phone orders or selling online? or if someone can help me get a pair.

Please pm me.

Thanks!
There was a list released a couple days ago I saw. There are only a few spots getting them unless they added more. And I doubt there will be enough stock left to do a phone order after they release. Best bet at this point is probably eBay.

Please pm me.

Thanks!
Here's the list of places getting them:

No word yet on when these other places will be releasing them, gotta call and check. My spot is still unsure as to when they will be releasing them. 

Not sure why everybody thinks the seals are so great. To me its a mish mosh of blues and that beige just makes it more dull. The colorblocking on the midsole interrupts the flow of the shoes as well. But hey, to each his own. I think half the hype is just from feigs 999. to the complaints about the 1500, I heard a mold broke a few years ago and that the shape isnt the same as it once was. But I do own a few UK made 1500 and the new China shapes arent as boxy but I do like the newest undftd colab and the materials are great. Ive been into new balance since the early 2000s and all the new kids are making it hard to get some of the new colabs but good for nb I guess. Im just salty n old when I cant get the sneakers I want.

i forget where i read this, but i remember hearing that the new banana shape isn't due to the new mold (im sure it doesn't help tho). rather the type of padding that goes in the toe box. they use some kind of heat expanding foam now as opposed to what they used to use. and that new padding results in the change of shape. i saw some pics of someone doing surgery to a newer pair, removing the padding and the shape improved. if i remember where i saw/read this i will update.

^^I kind of want those 1600s.. But i'll wait. I want the westnyc pair more.

thanks for the list. I saw it before. I tried calling a few but most are doing in store only..

just saw a post on craiglist in nyc.. some guy had a FSR.. smh.

Last edited:

Please pm me.

Thanks!
Instore release only at boutiques, any remaining pair will be put online. There will be no remaining pairs so best bet is to get to a shop.

Instore release only at boutiques, any remaining pair will be put online. There will be no remaining pairs so best bet is to get to a shop.
I wish i could. but theres nothing around me. closes store is ubiq its bout 4 hrs away

Last edited:
im in nyc so i can help out if needed, i saw barneys was listed....as in barneys the department store?

Same, ubiq is the closest store to me, still debating if the 5 hour drive is worth it

That would be a lot of money in gas, 10 hours round trip? If you're willing to spend the price of the shoes + travel expenses, personally, I'd see if I could find a pair on the market for about the same price or less (of total cost of trip). It would save you a lot of time and hassle. That's just my opinion though. I have taken trips to make pickups, so I definitely understand. But good luck, nonetheless. I need a pair myself.

My status on the Undefeated restock got changed from awaiting processing to invoiced. Did anyone else get this before it shipped?

Back
Top Bottom