Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So what is everyones favorite NB collab/CW of all time. I just recently started coppin NBs and sneakers in general as a collector. Wish I'd been around earlier cause I sure would of loved to snag a pair of those Dessert Storms.......those things are official

Thanks for the heads up remedy444. Just grabbed a pair of the UCLA's since I slept the other day. Got my order confirmation email immediately. Still no update/shipping email yet from the pair of 580's I bought the other day.

So I wonder how come they were available the other day and again tonight?? More pairs or could the site overhaul sniper was talking about have something to do with it

So what is everyones favorite NB collab/CW of all time. I just recently started coppin NBs and sneakers in general as a collector. Wish I'd been around earlier cause I sure would of loved to snag a pair of those Dessert Storms.......those things are official
I personally think the SEALs. They are one of my favorite shoes of all time actually. Still on the hunt for another pair.....or 2 haha

not sure if these are a collab (w/ overkill i think?). if they arent, the early versions of the mita 580s

and these, are my all time favorite. collab or not. army green, blaze orange, gum soles, velcro patches and gore-tex? yeah......... hell yeah.

Last edited:
I personally think the SEALs. They are one of my favorite shoes of all time actually. Still on the hunt for another pair.....or 2 haha
I feel you on that, they're definitely up there for me too. I'm so glad I got lucky with Hanon's release. My page was frozen for a good 20 mins, so I'd pretty much given up hope but then it went through and my sz was in the cart and it let me check out. 6 days later the shoes were at my doorstep......I was definitely pumped about that.

Well, I hope everybody got a pair of the Undftd collabs on the restock. If not, better hurry up and get 'em. Kicksdeals just tweeted it, so I'm sure it will be a wrap shortly. smdh.

........and they're gone. I had actually just stumbled upon them but got that payment error thingy so I decided to give up but then got on here and talked to you and got an order through.....You wanting the West NYC x NB coming out REMEDY?

........and they're gone. I had actually just stumbled upon them but got that payment error thingy so I decided to give up but then got on here and talked to you and got an order through.....You wanting the West NYC x NB coming out REMEDY?
Yup, thats next on the list. West NYC in size 9.5. Hopefully Ill be able to find a pair. 

Damn, I had some heads PM me about the UNDFTD restock, and didn't get the PMs until now. Good lookin' out for real though. It's nice to know there are a few heads left who share info. I however, did find a homie who is willilng to sell me my size 10, so I'm about to get those ASAP.

So I know I've asked this before, but do Made In England, or UK collabos in general, make it stateside? I have been calling shops repeatedly about those Hanon 1500s, and most of them have no info. It's been more than a month since those dropped and I'm still SOL.

Damn, I had some heads PM me about the UNDFTD restock, and didn't get the PMs until now. Good lookin' out for real though. It's nice to know there are a few heads left who share info. I however, did find a homie who is willilng to sell me my size 10, so I'm about to get those ASAP.
So I know I've asked this before, but do Made In England, or UK collabos in general, make it stateside? I have been calling shops repeatedly about those Hanon 1500s, and most of them have no info. It's been more than a month since those dropped and I'm still SOL.

The only UK-made NB I've seen released stateside are 576s. The GR 1500 (UK made) are not even sold in the US (to my knowledge), so I wouldn't expect the more limited ones to be released around here. Your best bet would be to get them from overseas. The good news is that shoes usually don't sell as fast as here and most of the time you get a 20% off retail (VAT). The bad news is that shipping + possible custom fees can be a b****

@higuy The quality was on point on both pair that I bought.

appreciate the input, but no offense, id rather hear from someone else that can relate to the issues i pointed out. as someone new to new balance i dont think you have a true understanding of how much crappier the newer or asia made counterparts are. i guess it's no different than any kind of retro these days. but the original shape of the 1500s is what drew me in. these wonky banana ones with a bulky toe box just turn me off. i did almost pull the trigger anyway both when they went on undftd and then again with the restock, thinking i could just sell them to someone else if i didnt like them, but decided to just wait to hear more feedback. i can always ask a favor and get them later this month from another shop. i just dont like to ask for help if i can avoid it.
these are favorite in my collection. the shape was still pretty good on 1500s back then. i think these were from 07.

my grail is the solebox crooked tongue 1500s from bread & butter in 2005. i dont even care about the box or the numbered medallion thing. i just want the shoes. but i doubt i'll ever get it.

shouldn't have gave you hope earlier lol. i remember telling you made in UKs dont make it here, but then someone reminded us that the ct3 and ct4 did make it stateside surprisingly. i think that was more of an issue of not being able to sell off stock. the hanons were instant sellouts everywhere. do you give them the style code? (m1500chf) that might help nail it down if they have no clue what the hanons are. good luck man.

appreciate the input, but no offense, id rather hear from someone else that can relate to the issues i pointed out. as someone new to new balance i dont think you have a true understanding of how much crappier the newer or asia made counterparts are. i guess it's no different than any kind of retro these days. but the original shape of the 1500s is what drew me in. these wonky banana ones with a bulky toe box just turn me off. i did almost pull the trigger anyway both when they went on undftd and then again with the restock, thinking i could just sell them to someone else if i didnt like them, but decided to just wait to hear more feedback. i can always ask a favor and get them later this month from another shop. i just dont like to ask for help if i can avoid it.
these are favorite in my collection. the shape was still pretty good on 1500s back then. i think these were from 07.

Where did the 1500s used to be made??

looks like undftd just charged my credit card today (for the nb's and ewings that i had ordered at the same time)...but i've still yet to get any shipment confirmations... :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom