Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not into those burn rubber 577 at all. Too much leather and that encap Imprint on the side :smh:

Last edited:
Love the shoes history and the reasoning behind the components. Insole is dope as well. But the shoe itself is just alright to me. Anyone picking up a pair in store?

I love the 577 and the color blocking is really sick. Don't come across too many brown and black sneakers. I hope I'm able to grab a pair.

Way too much leather and it looks like the ankle wrap with the "Encap" is actually from a piece of Encap plastic.

I dig it. Hope that box doesn't drive the price over 200. 
eyes.gif
It more than likely  will;  box is dope but it's gonna be crazy tyna store these esp if you stack your shoe boxes, lol. I like the story behind it but if >$200, no go for me.

Been hoping for some leather kicks, might not be able to getem though since they come out at the end of this weeek.

these shinny brown and black leathers...and i don't like full leather materials in shoes...this one is 180% made of leather

usually they make cakes that look like sneakers. with this collaboration for the first time they made sneakers that look like cakes.

I think the Burn Rubber collaboration looks great; nice color scheme, no loud candy cane or pastel colors, and quality materials.  I hope to score a pair of these.

I am assuming these are a Flimby production model?

I think the Burn Rubber collaboration looks great; nice color scheme, no loud candy cane or pastel colors, and quality materials.  I hope to score a pair of these.

I am assuming these are a Flimby production model?
I was wondering about this too...

Back
Top Bottom