Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hate to be that guy but has anyone received shipping confirmation from Burn Rubber yet?! Yes, I know its only Tuesday but I have no patience when it comes to waiting for my shoes  
mean.gif

On their description....

- Due to the high demand, these may take an additional 1-2 days to ship. 
- Orders will be shipped on or before 11/22/13. 

Want the nights but can't rock with those prices after xrate. Sometimes shelflife can do well but this ain't one of those times. Appreciate the look.

Want the nights but can't rock with those prices after xrate. Sometimes shelflife can do well but this ain't one of those times. Appreciate the look.
Trying to give people as many options as possible. that price tag is a little steep... unless you live in South Africa= free shipping. i live in the states and the shipping is at least an extra $30

Just traded succesfully with a dude recently and what we agreed on was sending one shoe at a time. In first package you send first shoe and all included accesories (OG Box, laces, duffle bag, w.e). This is to ensure that you dont get jipped on the extra laces or nice box the shoes may come with (also builds the trust). We made sure to send pics of every action such as putting shoes in box, tagged box at post office, and pictures of receipt with tracking. 

Once you both receive  the first shoe you send the second shoe out, again with tagged pics. Overall it made for a smooth transaction. I mean nobody would scam someone over one shoe right??? right?!?!!?!?:rofl:  

Thanks what would you recommend for one piece items such as a jumper or something?

Thanks what would you recommend for one piece items such as a jumper or something?
Hey not sure man, that would be tough since it is only one item. I guess just make sure pictures (even videos) are sent of all of the packaging and both of you send at the same time. Wouldnt trust myself doing that though...

Hey not sure man, that would be tough since it is only one item. I guess just make sure pictures (even videos) are sent of all of the packaging and both of you send at the same time. Wouldnt trust myself doing that though...

What you can do is also buy each other's items for an agreed price thru paypal so both of you are covered. Thats the easiest way to do it imo.

Wouldn't mind getting rid of my Tassie's, hate to do it but half size big is just too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom