Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can anyone link to that article about the NB sizes, what the model numbers meant etc? It was in this thread and was a knowledge article on NB. I can't remember where it was located in here 

Anyone know the story with these? There's also a grey pair but they don't seem to be made in USA.

please do not post ebay links, the thread will get locked

edit: no selling on the thread as well, put it in your sig, thread will get locked.

Last edited:
Good will out autobahn pack will drop in shelflife sometime today. For those that missed out. Not sure on price
Is Shelflife a resller?  Their prices are ridiculous!  Wow - I checked in with intentions of copping, but well over $400 shipped?!?  You have got to be kidding....... prices much lower than that on Feebay.

Is Shelflife a resller?  Their prices are ridiculous!  Wow - I checked in with intentions of copping, but well over $400 shipped?!?  You have got to be kidding....... prices much lower than that on Feebay.
HAHAHA no not a reseller, just a store in south africa, they usually get their pairs after everyone else and their prices are often higher but in most cases, it beats the reseller, I bought the whiz 1700 a while back for $200, some pairs differ and i recall someone got the westnycs for 250$ when they went on sale there

Hate to be that guy but has anyone received shipping confirmation from Burn Rubber yet?! Yes, I know its only Tuesday but I have no patience when it comes to waiting for my shoes  :smh:

I like the .gif ... please be patient, on top of all the other stuff we usually ship out we had to box up about 500 additional pairs. a majority of people are getting their track# and confirmations due to the UPS system delay when we ship anything more than 100 packages. Not their fault, imputing all that info must be a pain. Everyone will get their pair/s, please be patient and we thank you for your support.

I like the .gif ... please be patient, on top of all the other stuff we usually ship out we had to box up about 500 additional pairs. a majority of people are getting their track# and confirmations due to the UPS system delay when we ship anything more than 100 packages. Not their fault, imputing all that info must be a pain. Everyone will get their pair/s, please be patient and we thank you for your support.
Yea one of the other guys in here put me on game with the estimated shipping date you guys had posted on the page, next time I'll put my glasses on! lol... precaite the info though man, repped...cant wait for my pair! 

Back
Top Bottom