Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't like these 998s with the white laces, but I do a full 180 with the rope laces.  I think they look really good on the shoe.  Grabbing these over the 1600s.   

The breds are nice but for that price, I can pick up DS C-Notes, which are much cleaner IMO

Might have to do that
smokin.gif
Care to spread the knowledge? lol

Was looking for my size in the 998BR a while back so I had to grab those haha I'm so poor right now!

Just a heads up, Concepts is re-releasing the Autobahn pack (both night and day) this Saturday. Not sure if it's in-store only or online as well. Might try to grab the Day pair to go along with my Night's if the price isn't too high. I noticed a lot of boutiques were varied on the prices for these. Luckily they were only $180 when I got them at Burn Rubber as opposed to the $200 and $200+ I was seeing on other sites.

Just a heads up, Concepts is re-releasing the Autobahn pack (both night and day) this Saturday. Not sure if it's in-store only or online as well. Might try to grab the Day pair to go along with my Night's if the price isn't too high. I noticed a lot of boutiques were varied on the prices for these. Luckily they were only $180 when I got them at Burn Rubber as opposed to the $200 and $200+ I was seeing on other sites.
kinda late bro

$225 for 1500ct4 a fair price?

These sat the longest back in the days at CT...I remember grabbed mine for a little more than a 100 when CT put them on sale and stack with the coupon code.

I do like the orange pair more, but it is what it is nowadays with the price. If you like them, go for it.

Last edited:
These sat the longest back in the days at CT...I remember grabbed mine for a little more than a 100 when CT put them on sale and stack with the coupon code.

I do like the orange pair more, but it is what it is nowadays with the price. If you like them, go for it.
Yeah, I remember getting the ct3 and 4 for $225 total.  They had them at the Toronto NB store for 150 each and there was a buy 1 get the 2nd pair half off sale.

I've only wore the 4 a couple times, but the 3 has stayed in regular rotation.

Last edited:
Love 998s and the 3m on the rope laces is nice, but I'm not touching them at that price.
I feel you. I just have a thing for black shoes with white midsoles and colored accents here and there. I like them even more because the laces stand out yet blend in at the same time. I guess you can say I bought them because of the laces, but for me it's worth it because it's not just laces I'm paying for, it's the overall look. I didn't need them, but I'd probably have a little regret down the line and I'd rather pay retail now than what that idiot on eBay is trying to sell them for already lol.

577 Autobahn fits like Hyprcats 577? 
I normally wear size 10 in New Balance 998 and 999, but I had to half size down on Hyprcats 577.

Back
Top Bottom