Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Received a few PMs about the photo I took outside so here it is in it's entirety...
Ball_Buck_574.jpg

For those waiting on Undftd's, I just got my shipping email for the "restock." Scheduled delivery is Friday. Should be getting my 580's tomorrow. :smokin

How do you embed pics on this site...My 1500's and 580's are coming tomorrow and I'm gunna throw up some picks when I get em.

...and I got my tracking email for the restock today as well.

How do you embed pics on this site...My 1500's and 580's are coming tomorrow and I'm gunna throw up some picks when I get em.

...and I got my tracking email for the restock today as well.
You can either upload them directly to NT using the 'Image' icon or you can upload them to a 3rd party website and copy & paste the link between the following prompt:
[ img]---Insert link here---[ /img]

**I inserted a space within the brackets so you can see what to type/paste. However, when you're inserting the link, don't include that space. Looking forward to some photos!**

Last edited:
Man!!! Can someone please point me in the direction of some alpine guide mt580??? I can't find them to save my life for a decent price. Any help is appreciated... :smh:

My Ball and Bucks finally arrived and they were definitely worth the wait! Fortunately, I got the # I really wanted and ended-up with 170/176. The staff and company, as a whole, have been great as I've been in contact with them regarding other projects and it's nice to know the owner/founder (Mark) is really involved in a grassroots-type movement...
Ball_Buck_574.jpg

they came with two hand guns? nice. :lol:

I'm looking for new balance 998 GNR any body know a spot that got them.

those are long gone. at this point i would say ebay. and they are ridiculously priced, boys talmbout $399 BIN. :smh:

im still on the hunt for a pair of these since 2010. i thought they would stick around and sadly i was wrong

My Ball and Bucks finally arrived and they were definitely worth the wait! Fortunately, I got the # I really wanted and ended-up with 170/176. The staff and company, as a whole, have been great as I've been in contact with them regarding other projects and it's nice to know the owner/founder (Mark) is really involved in a grassroots-type movement...

they came with two hand guns? nice. :lol:
Haha! No. Just a piss-poor attempt to go along with the Ball and Buck theme. I would've taken out my rifles, but those are all locked in storage...

New balance is gaining alot of buzz im trying to grab those amazing west nycs friday for sure those are amazing if not those the nb 1300s

So mad I slept on those undftd 580s during the restock.  

I was up late night browsing and saw a FSR and still didn't pull the trigger.  Aaaaand now they're on eBay for $300+.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

All the shoe blogs still show the actual release date as 10/13 for those undftd. Anyone know any online retailers that are supposed to have them on that date?

For anyone that missed out on the New Balance UCLA pack, specifically the RED/BLUE 580s, I have a DS pair of sz 11 that I would consider trading. I'm really wanting the West NYC's dropping next weekend in a sz 10.5.......any sz between 10-11 will work though. Just PM if interested.

Anyone know where to find these? There were two of these from the "Farmer's Market Pack." Not sure when they dropped. Endclothing.com has 7.5UK and 12.5UK, not sure if anyone else has 'em. Thanks.

Last edited:
For those looking out for those West 580s, I know Hanon is releasing them this Saturday along with the UCLA pack & Sneaker Freaker 998s. Good luck with that server though. That joint crapped out on me for an hour and half straight during the Hanon 1500 release, which is why I'm still hunting for my 10.5.
Also look into Stickabush. I believe they are doing a release Saturday as well for the Wests.

Here are my J. Crew Blue Sky 1400s on feet. Mad comfortable and quality is on point for these Made in the USA heaters. Yeah, I said it Nike. BTW, disregard the ashy legs.

Back
Top Bottom