Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

these ronnie fieg 1300s are mighty nice.

these ronnie fieg 1300s are mighty nice.
I feel he could've done a lot more, sadly if J Crew sold them, they probably wouldn't get much of the hype that Kith produces..

FYI: Anyone looking for the NB Farmer's Pack, I know that West NYC is trying to get the New Balance M577FMO (green version), speculating from the westnyc instagram. Cheapest I've found was $200 shipped

Anybody know where I can find these 1300's in a size 9.5 or 10? I slept when they came out (2010, if im not mistaken)

NB M1300RLG

Edit: For you guys in NYC, Fieg just tweeted that they are giving out tickets today for Salmon Soles. 10am at Kith Manhattan & 11am at Kith Brooklyn.

Really hope I can luck up online, but I have the worst luck w/ that checkout system they use. Anybody up here manage to cop every time w/o any problems? If so, PM your boy. Any tips would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Slap Fieg's name on a pair of New Balance covered in dog **** and they'd still get hype SMH.

That's what it has become. Like people have said previously, there are a ton of "new" people into NB's and Asics now d/t limited/hyped releases. Sucks for those that have always worn them & are trying to get them to wear & not resale. The 1300 is one of my favorite models and I think this "salmon sole" cw is clean, regardless of the name attached to it. Too bad I have bad luck when it comes to these type of releases online, b/c I doubt I will luck up and I'm not shelling out resale money for these right now.

That's what it has become. Like people have said previously, there are a ton of "new" people into NB's and Asics now d/t limited/hyped releases. Sucks for those that have always worn them & are trying to get them to wear & not resale. The 1300 is one of my favorite models and I think this "salmon sole" cw is clean, regardless of the name attached to it. Too bad I have bad luck when it comes to these type of releases online, b/c I doubt I will luck up and I'm not shelling out resale money for these right now.
Ugh I'm one of those new people!!! I just can't continue to go with Nike and Jordan Brand as their prices get higher and the quality get's worse. My buddies black cements from last thanksgiving started cracking after only 2 months. (He didn't wear them everyday either) That being said though, I don't go for just the limited/collab releases and don't try for all them. I personally didn't care at all for the NB x Hannons. I'm trying for the Alpine Guides this weekend but if aren't lucky enough I've scooping a pair of those new 1600s. 

Ugh I'm one of those new people!!! I just can't continue to go with Nike and Jordan Brand as their prices get higher and the quality get's worse. My buddies black cements from last thanksgiving started cracking after only 2 months. (He didn't wear them everyday either) That being said though, I don't go for just the limited/collab releases and don't try for all them. I personally didn't care at all for the NB x Hannons. I'm trying for the Alpine Guides this weekend but if aren't lucky enough I've scooping a pair of those new 1600s. 

Oh okay cool. Yeah I hear you man. At least you're not into it just for the limited collabs. There are plenty of other dope "regular" cw's, like the new red and blue 1600's that you mentioned. Yeah, personally I'm not into those Hanon's either. They're cool, but not for me. I'm also trying to get my hands on those Alpine 580's this weekend. So good luck to ya; hopefully those on the hunt will be able to secure a pair (for retail)

Last edited:
I'll say it: **** Ronnie Fieg.

Does he create some nice colorways? Yes. But I'm damn tired of his hyped up drops every month. His shoes aren't THAT dope that they require overnight lineups every single time. At this point, it really is all about the exclusiveness of owning a pair of his shoes. At first, it was cool because he wasn't saturating the market and let each pair kind of have its own story and life of its own. Now it seems they're just churning out whatever because they can and because they know the beasts will come out regardless.

Also, while I obviously don't know the guy, from what I've read and seen in videos, he comes off kinda pretentious.

Slap Fieg's name on a pair of New Balance covered in dog **** and they'd still get hype SMH.
Yeh, Im not overly impressed the the "salmon sole" 1300's...looking pretty plain to me. I do love 1300's, prly my favorite NB so Ill try and grab a pair online. Wont be too disappointed if Im unable to get em (which is likely what will happen) and Im definitely not willing to pay over retail on them. 

I got to Kith Manhattan at 10:40AM to be on the list...lets see what happens on Friday...They're shady as hell tho :smh:

Last edited:
The guy is oversaturating the market completely its just annoying man its a collabo every week and a half with him. Some of his collabos are not even worth being called one its just a a shade of blue and a bright pink or a purple dude is boring/

i can agree to some extent with the complaints towards fiegs asics collabs, but he has only done a couple NBs. that being said, im not caring to much about his shoes at the moment, im just waiting to see what his blue label has in store :evil:

I like the RF Salmon Soles.. BUT I really want to get my hands on the West NYC joints.. They are one of the best looking shoes I have ever seen period. I'm basically done with JB besides some AJ1s.. NB has been doing great this year.

only nbs i want right now are the west nyc x nb and the undftd blue/red/white nb. But i doubt ill have a chance to get the west nycs, but ay **** it, got my 1600s in the mail yesterday. The red does pop like i was hoping it would.

^^^Not bad. Simple and clean CW. Although that server they use for online releases is worse than NDC.

That jacket is sick though. I wonder what he wants for that.

Don't Kith releases like the Salmon soles release a little early? What's it called "Kith Strike"?

only nbs i want right now are the west nyc x nb and the undftd blue/red/white nb. But i doubt ill have a chance to get the west nycs, but ay **** it, got my 1600s in the mail yesterday. The red does pop like i was hoping it would.

Do they fit true to size, as compared to Nike

Back
Top Bottom