Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know where to find these? There were two of these from the "Farmer's Market Pack." Not sure when they dropped. Endclothing.com has 7.5UK and 12.5UK, not sure if anyone else has 'em. Thanks.
http://www.hanon-shop.com/new-balance-m577fmo.html

They are here, looks like a full size run from the quick view I gave them. I think I saw a preview of them a few months back and really liked them.

New Balance 567 'Cutting room pack' celebrating 30 years of manufacture in the U.K! 3 Different styles

If anyone is interested you can read more :D 

https://www.shelflife.co.za/blog/New-Balance-576-Cutting-Room-Pack

glasses.gif

Why does the Navy pair of the Farmers Market Pack look black on EndClothing and SoleCollecttors latest article about them? 

Got my UNDFTD in the mail...also threw in my 1600's and seals... Im probably going to throw some white laces in the 1600's, should look nice.

Very happy with the UNDFTD order. Great quality, great feel. Awesome collaborations. 

damn the ucla are rereleasing the 13th right? i got a pair but sold em cause they werent my size, so nice too :frown:

Does anyone know where I can find the UNDFTD Collab? Also, I'm new to the NB game, does anyone know any spots in Michigan that get them? I know Burn Rubber gets some, and so does Premier, but lately i've only seen the general releases there.

Why does the Navy pair of the Farmers Market Pack look black on EndClothing and SoleCollecttors latest article about them? 

yeah, i noticed that too. should be more blue/purple in color in real life though, like how they look on hanon's website.

anyways, does anyone know of any us-based shops that will be gettin' the farmer's market pack? i'm tempted to pull the trigger already, but the exchange rates makes the price quite high. probably around $200 shipped when all is said and done...

Nice photos, remedy! I keep telling myself those 1500s will just sit in my closet if I pick them up, but that direction changes with each new photo...

Nice photos, remedy! I keep telling myself those 1500s will just sit in my closet if I pick them up, but that direction changes with each new photo...
Yeh man I was kind of thinking the same thing when I first saw the pics online. Now that I have 'em in hand I think Ill get some use out of them. They look nice with a pair of light denim jeans (just tried them on). Idk though, not trying to sway you one way or the other...lol.

yeah, i noticed that too. should be more blue/purple in color in real life though, like how they look on hanon's website.
anyways, does anyone know of any us-based shops that will be gettin' the farmer's market pack? i'm tempted to pull the trigger already, but the exchange rates makes the price quite high. probably around $200 shipped when all is said and done...
Same here, the preview a couple of months ago tempted me. Yeah maybe if they were around $150 shipped I'd buy but ahh decisions, decisions

Very weird. I like the black look better, but I don't think thats what they look like in real life. I think the second pick is closer to what they actually look like. The back tab on the blue pair is red and back tab on the black pair is brown...maybe two different shoes..idk

Last edited:
Can anyone inform me of what the lines are typically like at Kith before a launch? I'm going to be in the city Fri-Sun and wanted to pick up a pair. Not trying to troll. Just looking for some help on what time people line up if I want to get my size. Lines are generally not that long down here in VA for sneaker launches.

Can anyone inform me of what the lines are typically like at Kith before a launch? I'm going to be in the city Fri-Sun and wanted to pick up a pair. Not trying to troll. Just looking for some help on what time people line up if I want to get my size. Lines are generally not that long down here in VA for sneaker launches.
Be prepared to camp depending on the shoe, kith has people show up really early

Any spots that suppose to get the 580 alpines show up at the stores yet? I just called my local spots nothing ye. Any one know how much US dollars@endclothing is charging?  I just need one pair. Seems like theres no size 8.5 ever on ebay. Thanks

if anyone is interested in the alpine Reed Space has them for 220 thats including tax..a bit too much for me so hopefully i can pick them up for somewhat retail price at kith. i dont think they do phone orders though btw

Got my 1500 today.
The materials are nice, the banana shape isn't too bad IMO (although it's very noticeable next to a UK 1500), and I think I'll keep the yellow laces on them.
Also, the sizing is pretty weird: these are a 12, which a full size down from what I usually wear, and they fit perfectly (length-wise). In contrast, I had to break in my 1500NK and can only wear them with thin socks, while my UK 1500 are a perfect fit at size 13.

I really really hate the red laces that came with the 574 PB and I've been looking for laces that could match the cream-colored toebox. It then dawned on me that I could use the spare laces from the bodega shadow 5000. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
the cream laces arent a perfect match to the mesh, if that's what you were looking for. but they provide a good contrast to the suede and play off the midsole. if they were mine i'd stick with the red laces tho. i really like the laces used on the bodega elite packs but i got a thing for new balance laces. its the weave or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom