Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

USA 996's size the same as most of the other USA NB's. You could half size down and be ok too on the 996 like the 1300 because it's very thinly lined. Lighter weight then the 998 but not as cushiony, more of a flat walk but comfy. More 3m hit's then the 1300s and to me personally they wear and walk around more comfortably to me then then 1300's, just not as cushy as the 998's and definitely not the 990's.
Thanks guys ^^ premier had some good deals had to cop

STA's and Burn Rubbers are roughly equal in value would you all say? The more I look at the Burn Rubbers the more I like them. I think especially cause theyre all leather.

Last edited:
Ordered some customs and will be sending them right back. Blew my mind when the website shows one shade of yellow for both the mesh and the suede, it aint even close in person. Only took about a week to get them in tho.`

Got my Saint Alfred 1500. I swapped the laces with rope laces from Volcano.

I don't like rope laces on NBs but I actually like the look of this one but not really sure if I should stick with the flat red laces or these...
I did the same but went with the other multicolor ropes from the volcanos. They look pretty good but I will switching back to the white laces I think. I was catching some heat for putting ropes on these so watch out!!  RF hate runs deep with some peeps! Ha ha ha

Ordered some customs and will be sending them right back. Blew my mind when the website shows one shade of yellow for both the mesh and the suede, it aint even close in person. Only took about a week to get them in tho.`
Where you going for the Hanon Wildcats look? Either way I think they still look pretty good.

Yeah, since there was n way I'm gonna get my hands on the Hanon GL3s that came out a couple years ago. No matter how much I look at the shoe, I don't think the 2 different tones of yellow work well for the look

Yeah, since there was n way I'm gonna get my hands on the Hanon GL3s that came out a couple years ago. No matter how much I look at the shoe, I don't think the 2 different tones of yellow work well for the look
Yeah I see what you are saying. If the mesh matched the suede the color reproduction would have been just about perfect!

It looks like they did sulpher yellow on the suede and limeade on the mesh

Back
Top Bottom