Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sneakers are easy money now a days. Tag them with limited tag, collect cash due to your hustle possibly being greater, having a bot or a connect.

With New Balance, it's tough not being in NYC or Boston. In Tampa, it's online or bust.
Fly at international mall is getting some better new balances now, they got the hyprcats, cnotes, and are getting the saint alfreds.

On a side note, does anybody know any european sneaker marketplaces I can scour for some tassie devils in a size 12? ebay has been dry for months.

Saw an 8.5 of those 998's on the bay awhile back. It was sitting there for awhile along with a DB, in size 8.5. Selling for 185 I think.

Not sure if anyone posted...

Christmas Calendar December 16th - Buy two pairs of New Balance and get 40% off on the entire purchase! @sneakersnstuff

Could you PM me if you know of any size 8.5 or 9?
I think I saw a size 9 on Feebay within the past week.  Reputable seller, but I recall they were around $199.  Tried to find them just now, but couldn't, so maybe they sold?  They are pretty hard to find in sizes below 10.  

I think I saw a size 9 on Feebay within the past week.  Reputable seller, but I recall they were around $199.  Tried to find them just now, but couldn't, so maybe they sold?  They are pretty hard to find in sizes below 10.  

A size 10 is just as hard lol

Made in U.S. 576 Suedes?
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Now I have to decide which color to buy.

Got my 1600 Daytona's in the mail today. Man these are way nicer than i was expecting. I was going to flip them if i wasn't into them but im keeping them for sure! The materials are real nice too. The mid Panel is so soft and buttery. Took the lame RF Lace-Locks and the ropes out they are trash.

posting them here because i don't give a **** they are RF or whatever the actual shoes are nice **** the hype

Got my 1600 Daytona's in the mail today. Man these are way nicer than i was expecting. I was going to flip them if i wasn't into them but im keeping them for sure! The materials are real nice too. The mid Panel is so soft and buttery. Took the lame RF Lace-Locks and the ropes out they are trash.

posting them here because i don't give a **** they are RF or whatever the actual shoes are nice **** the hype
hype is lost for the last 2 rf collaborations with nb. i like these very much however i find them to expensive

hype is lost for the last 2 rf collaborations with nb. i like these very much however i find them to expensive
These were cheaper for me to buy from kith and ship to australia than it costs me to buy a GR in the stores here. The GR 998/1300's retail for $230 here..

Back
Top Bottom