Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Welcome to da club Murk 
pimp.gif

Y'all could be expecting a retro of the NB 997 next year in the OG grey and new navy color with of midsole not that **** they released a couple of years back ! Imma try to provide some pics but look on thosenb.com or nblist.com

I think I've missed every opportunity to get the m998gnr's at a discount. can anyone assist me with a 9.5 below retail?

Here you go chief 
I love the blues and grey hits on the JCREW's a tad bit more then the MB's, but I'll tell ya, those MB's just never get dirty! Those dark tones and the gray midsole makes that pair a great wear and future beater all around.

Any thoughts on the 996? Fit, quality, etc. Wanna cop but only own a pair of 998s. Thanks
USA 996's size the same as most of the other USA NB's. You could half size down and be ok too on the 996 like the 1300 because it's very thinly lined. Lighter weight then the 998 but not as cushiony, more of a flat walk but comfy. More 3m hit's then the 1300s and to me personally they wear and walk around more comfortably to me then then 1300's, just not as cushy as the 998's and definitely not the 990's.

Y'all could be expecting a retro of the NB 997 next year in the OG grey and new navy color with of midsole not that **** they released a couple of years back ! Imma try to provide some pics but look on thosenb.com or nblist.com
You weren't a fan of these?

I'd love to get my hands on a pair in my size.

I'd take them over these coming out any day.

Last edited:
Ya those OG 997's minus that wack sole color would be sweet. Have no clue why they decided to go with the off color instead of the OG... 
mean.gif

Got my Saint Alfred 1500. I swapped the laces with rope laces from Volcano.

I don't like rope laces on NBs but I actually like the look of this one but not really sure if I should stick with the flat red laces or these...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom