Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

some of these recent NB releases are starting to look similar to releases from within the past two years with only subtle color changes.

Already got'em.
indifferent.gif

Anyione looking for grey 997s I just got back from CMONWealth in DC and they have them. Im not sure how many but the pair on the shelf was a size 9. They are absolutely gorgeous in person, that inside liner is the definition of quality my goodness!

Anyione looking for grey 997s I just got back from CMONWealth in DC and they have them. Im not sure how many but the pair on the shelf was a size 9. They are absolutely gorgeous in person, that inside liner is the definition of quality my goodness!
Did you see how much they were ? Also did you see if they had the New "Pool Blue" 998s ?

They don't seem to update their instagram on GR NB.

Last edited:
Waiting for those 998s to go up on YCMC so i can snag em with a coupon code

^^super jealous of that $90 price you paid :x

Last edited:

Here is some help if anyone was looking. I may be able to help if you aren't local to Philly. PM Me

Ubiq (IN-STORE)

NB 996 National Parks $150

NB 998 CH Charcoal $160

Urban Outfitters 

NB 998LL Pool Blue $160

NB 998CH Charcoal $160

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=29976032&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

I work at Urban as well and already bought a couple pairs of the Pool Blue's; $90 a piece isn't bad :wink:
are the 998 pool blues in store or online only ?

Very similar but different. I'd be all over those "inferno's" if the mesh was navy.

Yeah, they are. Red and Purple isn't a good mix in my opinion. I need those red laces from the Inferno's to try 'em on my NB998 Red/Black.

P.S. I just updated my signature with my WTB NB998's. Please LMK if you have any of them!

Last edited:
any word if the mita sbtg droppin in us?

Footpatrol told me they're Europe/Asia only, not sure if it's entirely true. Some on eBay but seem to be drying up now.

Thanks to the member who posted up the Jcrew discount codes, they're finally working on the UK site, got 25% off pebble blues.

Back
Top Bottom