Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I need to get those barbershop 999s. Looked at the NB sizing chart and it's like a 50/50 split between true to size and go down a half size. If saint alfred gets them Saturday I can just try them on first hand, but if not does Anybody want to help me out? I go down a half size for 998s and don't have wide feet. Thanks in advance.

I need to get those barbershop 999s. Looked at the NB sizing chart and it's like a 50/50 split between true to size and go down a half size. If saint alfred gets them Saturday I can just try them on first hand, but if not does Anybody want to help me out? I go down a half size for 998s and don't have wide feet. Thanks in advance.

To me 998s are a lil longer than 999s. I can probably fit a 9.5 in 998s but not in a 999. Still go TTS for both though. I have a semi wide feet too. Hope that helps

I have narrow foot and go down half a size for 998 (and they still fit a bit big) but I stay TTS with 999s and they fit great.

I down size .5 for both 999 and 998

Can anybody help me with sizing info on those 998's? I am a true size 12 but am looking to order those light blue 998's that are on Kith. Would I be able to fit into an 11.5? I am seeing mixed reviews, just want some reassurance before pulling the trigger at 160 and dealing with return mess.

Can anybody help me with sizing info on those 998's? I am a true size 12 but am looking to order those light blue 998's that are on Kith. Would I be able to fit into an 11.5? I am seeing mixed reviews, just want some reassurance before pulling the trigger at 160 and dealing with return mess.
grab them from UO.

Wont **** you on returns/exchanges. 

Only thing is they're back ordered until the 21st of February on UO. May just have to do the 11.5 from Kith.

YEA MAN ORDER FROM KITH. REALLY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
laugh.gif
You def trolling now. Cats are the absolute worst (along with Cncpts).
IDK BOUT U BUT EVERY TIME IVE BEEN INSIDE KITH AT ATRIUM I ALWAYS GET HELP RIGHT AWAY. 

CHOP IT UP W DA WORKERS BOUT RUNNERS

AND THEYVE ALWAYS BROUGHT OUT MERCERS WHEN THEY WERE "OUT OF STOCK".

IM NOT TROLLING, DEAD SRS.

WHILE WE'RE AT IT, SUPREME WORKERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HELPFUL TO ME.

IDK WHY SO MANY PPL COMPLAIN. 

Okay well I appreciate the advice.

Anybody know of anywhere besides UO that the light blue 998's are available online as of now?

IDK BOUT U BUT EVERY TIME IVE BEEN INSIDE KITH AT ATRIUM I ALWAYS GET HELP RIGHT AWAY. 

CHOP IT UP W DA WORKERS BOUT RUNNERS

AND THEYVE ALWAYS BROUGHT OUT MERCERS WHEN THEY WERE "OUT OF STOCK".

IM NOT TROLLING, DEAD SRS.

WHILE WE'RE AT IT, SUPREME WORKERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HELPFUL TO ME.

IDK WHY SO MANY PPL COMPLAIN. 

cause people come in with lousy attitudes like theyre something special. i too have gotten great service from kith manhattan. they just get tired of hearing the same whiney crap from hypebeasts and resellers, so they can give you the cold shoulder if they get that vibe from you. but if you come in friendly, youll be treated the same.

Last edited:

Haha, first thing i thought too.  Strange that the J Crew site has the colour described as "Inferno Orange" though

p.s. What a great win!
Yeah those things don't look orange in any way, shape or form. And it was an awesome win. These injuries just need to stop piling up.

these sizing questions are insane. everypage really guys? and your refrencing models that are made in dif. places. asian 999s and us998s are totally dif. 

HERE IS YOUR NEW BALANCE SIZING TO END ALL SIZING QUESTIONS

ALLLLLLLL US NBS - HALF SIZE DOWN

ALLLLLLLL ASIAN NBS - TTS

ALLLLLLLL UK NB HALF SIZE DOWN

EVERYONE HAS DIF FEET AND LIKES THEIR FIT DIF SO THE QUESTION IS REDICULOUS ANYWAYS, AND ITS ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE! CMON GUYS

DO SOME HW, READ THE BACK PAGES OF THE THREAD

these sizing questions are insane. everypage really guys? and your refrencing models that are made in dif. places. asian 999s and us998s are totally dif. 

HERE IS YOUR NEW BALANCE SIZING TO END ALL SIZING QUESTIONS
ALLLLLLLL US NBS - HALF SIZE DOWN
ALLLLLLLL ASIAN NBS - TTS
ALLLLLLLL UK NB HALF SIZE DOWN
EVERYONE HAS DIF FEET AND LIKES THEIR FIT DIF SO THE QUESTION IS REDICULOUS ANYWAYS, AND ITS ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE! CMON GUYS
DO SOME HW, READ THE BACK PAGES OF THE THREAD

I hope for your sake you're on a potent mix of high blood pressure and anti-anxiety meds.

Last edited:

Go half size down on anything Rev lite

Or 999

Back
Top Bottom