Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I ordered the 997s from sportszone elite Thursday night and they still haven't shipped. I emailed that and I got no response. I called and she said she would call me back. 2 hours later and no call back so I call and they say I will get an email when they ship.

They probably don't have them but their customer serivce is annoying. I'll cancel the order if I don't get an email today.

So I ordered the 997s from sportszone elite Thursday night and they still haven't shipped. I emailed that and I got no response. I called and she said she would call me back. 2 hours later and no call back so I call and they say I will get an email when they ship.

They probably don't have them but their customer serivce is annoying. I'll cancel the order if I don't get an email today.

I was just at the store a few days ago. they have a bunch of sizes left.

completely missed page 2 of the post. thanks for adding!

Teal 1300's are my fav out of the collection
No problem man, I barely noticed myself. Yeah, the teal 1300s and the 998s are my favs of the bunch. Although the 998s would be impossible to wear without anxiously watching your every step...

impatient much? they use fedex smart post.  i've been waiting 3 weeks for mine.

edit:

At this point in time are the 998CH going to be restocked or once they're gone they're gone forever?

Last edited:
Those navy 997 are classic. right there with the greys in my opinion! I'm a yankees fan so im kinda biased wen it comes to navy kicks

Yeah I like the navy 997's even more than the grey. I'm digging those, both 1300's, and the 998's. Tons of options for April wow.

youre prolly the only one with that opinion lol
they'll probably look great close up but they just don't look right in that picture, I also don't think Navy works on trainers that much either too... but each to their own, we can't all like the same things

they'll probably look great close up but they just don't look right in that picture, I also don't think Navy works on trainers that much either too... but each to their own, we can't all like the same things
lol na i hear ya, different strokes for different folks, its all good in my book

Im No photographer nor do I own a camera but ill try too get a better pic up later! Swapped laces from my C notes too my Infernos! I believe somone did white not sure if anyones done an off white/cream color. Let me know what you think! Again apoologize for qualitywill get an on feet in a little

Last edited:
I still want the all grey 997s but that price tag of $200 is
sick.gif
Lol wait till you see the price tag on the black 9997s coming out!

Back
Top Bottom