Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Soldout everywhere bro, you can try your luck but I doubt you'll find anything.

I wonder if those April releases are going to be worldwide release. Hoping to grab a few of those colorways locally

For some colors here fam. Have a good day ahead to e'one:
Very nice fam..... 
smokin.gif

Those pool blue 998s are gorgeous. Gonna have to scoop me a pair for the spring. They look like they're gonna be hard too keep clean .

Those pool blue 998s are gorgeous. Gonna have to scoop me a pair for the spring. They look like they're gonna be hard too keep clean .
I'm trying to be so damn careful ha. I probably wont wear them much more until it's nicer out. Just had to see how they look on my feet, considering I bought them weeks ago. 

I already posted this but so buttery. 

Last edited:

I'm trying to be so damn careful ha. I probably wont wear them much more until it's nicer out. Just had to see how they look on my feet, considering I bought them weeks ago. 

I already posted this but so buttery. 
Buttery indeed !!! I'm looking for a pair right now. lol

Did anyone else see the 997 for sale on the sport zone elite website this morning? It disappeared and the sale rep i called said it was a glitch...

Shouldnt have slept on it...

Last edited:
Nice Infernos. like the lace swap. someone here mentioned light grey. would love to see a pic of  Infernos with the gray laces. Gonna have to break mine out soon. Cant wait for this snow and slush to disappear 

Last edited:
Just a heads up for any size 12s, St. Alfred has a pair of the 990BD for $105. Dont know if I've seen a better price for em and I know a lot of people here like them.

Back
Top Bottom