Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today 
glasses.gif

I think it was actually a little over retail. I paid $155 plus tax. Blends sometimes charges slightly over retail. I noticed 998 were priced at $162. 
Okay thanks, so it's the same price as they have online. Yeah I think they're like $5 over what everyone had them at. Not trying to pay tax and shipping on these even though I've always liked them.

I saw a couple sizes pop back up for the J.crew 1400 Dark Royals today, but not in my size or even close to it. I randomly called to see if they can check for my size again (3rd time calling). They had a half size big so I grabbed them and the lady tells me my total is $95 shipped. Just got order confirmation. I didn't ask what other sizes they have, but it might be worth a call. I'm hoping they don't fit too big. I tried on a different color in the 1400 in store before and my tts was snug so I'm hoping that they work.

I can confirm! I just called the 800 number and ordered a pair of the M1400JS1 Dark Royal in a 10.5 for $95. I usually wear a 10 tho but I've been searching for these for a while and had to cop. Thanks

I saw a couple sizes pop back up for the J.crew 1400 Dark Royals today, but not in my size or even close to it. I randomly called to see if they can check for my size again (3rd time calling). They had a half size big so I grabbed them and the lady tells me my total is $95 shipped. Just got order confirmation. I didn't ask what other sizes they have, but it might be worth a call. I'm hoping they don't fit too big. I tried on a different color in the 1400 in store before and my tts was snug so I'm hoping that they work.

Repped! Just called and copped the Dark Royals size 11 $95 shipped! The item number is 46482 and ask them to apply the current code YAYSALE to the item.

FYI I asked about a 10.5 and none were left and 11 were low stock. Infernos unfortunately sold out nationwide :smh:

I can confirm! I just called the 800 number and ordered a pair of the M1400JS1 Dark Royal in a 10.5 for $95. I usually wear a 10 tho but I've been searching for these for a while and had to cop. Thanks

Repped! Just called and copped the Dark Royals size 11 $95 shipped! The item number is 46482 and ask them to apply the current code YAYSALE to the item.

FYI I asked about a 10.5 and none were left and 11 were low stock. Infernos unfortunately sold out nationwide :smh:

Glad you guys were able to get them cheap. Happy to help. I had to confirm item number, color, and size when she told me the price. Couldn't believe it haha. It was a good day.

I'm new to NB, how do the 996 fit? Are they TTS or can I size up .5? Have been offered a good deal but it is a half size off my normal.

Back
Top Bottom