Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has the heel collapsed? How can I fix it? The lump goes away if I pull the hell up

Has the heel collapsed? How can I fix it? The lump goes away if I pull the hell up
You talking about the tiny crease in the 3m?  If so, I envy the fact that you have time to worry about something so irrelevant.

If it's something else I'm not seeing, my apologies.

You talking about the tiny crease in the 3m?  If so, I envy the fact that you have time to worry about something so irrelevant.
If it's something else I'm not seeing, my apologies.
No, it's the slight bulge on the red suede just under the 3M

^ahhh, ok. That's not too bad, unnoticeable until pointed out.  

But I know that feeling of OCD when you get a new pair and the tiniest thing seems "off", and then it's the only thing you notice until you start wearing them and it becomes the furthest thing from your mind.

Does it affect the comfort at all (maybe something on the inside that the pic doesn't show)?  If not and if it doesn't feel like it would get any worse, I wouldn't really try "fixing it" because it's not noticeable at all and who knows what might happen when you start pulling too hard trying to fix it.

You could call JCrew and see if the can locate one for you (highly unlikely though as these seem pretty limited).

Last edited:
It
^ahhh, ok. That's not too bad, unnoticeable until pointed out.  
But I know that feeling of OCD when you get a new pair and the tiniest thing seems "off", and then it's the only thing you notice until you start wearing them and it becomes the furthest thing from your mind.
Does it affect the comfort at all (maybe something on the inside that the pic doesn't show)?  If not and if it doesn't feel like it would get any worse, I wouldn't really try "fixing it" because it's not noticeable at all and who knows what might happen when you start pulling too hard trying to fix it.
You could call JCrew and see if the can locate one for you (highly unlikely though as these seem pretty limited).
it is an OCD thing haha but I'm just conscious that it'll get a lot worse, had a pair of adidas trainers and it's like a camels hump... I just don't see how it happened, I've only wore them two or three times

Select few clowns on this board i wont help.

You're one of them. 
haha, had to rep.

You offered. I asked. Geez- some of you guys seriously need to lighten up.
you know it's an issue when majority of the people cant stand you. all you do is leech, and then turn around and try to flip stuff. not just here either. spamming up facebook groups, it gets old quick. it's not as evident since your sig is cleared - i guess you finally were able to dump everything.

haha, had to rep.
you know it's an issue when majority of the people cant stand you. all you do is leech, and then turn around and try to flip stuff. not just here either. spamming up facebook groups, it gets old quick. it's not as evident since your sig is cleared - i guess you finally were able to dump everything.

The majority? You mean you and like 3 other people? You think just because you post more than others you think you're the "majority." Don't get ahead of yourself. You're the minority.

I've never tried to resell New Balance, ever. All the shoes I've bought from the New Balance community like DJ Decks, Jellyfishin, Vito, and JWOLFE is still with me:

If I have shoes I don't like anymore I'm going to sell wherever I can just like anybody else would. I'm just like everyone else here but some of you guys clearly have something against me. What problem do you have with me exactly? Have I done something to you personally in the past?

I didn't try to resell here and I've tried to contribute on this thread, but you guys are always ahead of me with the links.

Last edited:
 You offered. I asked. Geez- some of you guys seriously need to lighten up.
The majority? You mean you and like 3 other people? You think just because you post more than others you think you're the "majority." Don't get ahead of yourself. You're the minority.

I've never tried to resell New Balance, ever. All the shoes I've bought from the New Balance community like DJ Decks, Jellyfishin, Vito, and JWOLFE is still with me:

If I have shoes I don't like anymore I'm going to sell wherever I can just like anybody else would. I'm just like everyone else here but some of you guys clearly have something against me. What problem do you have with me exactly?

I didn't try to resell here and I've tried to contribute on this thread, but you guys are always ahead of me with the links.
"can i make a joke about black guys, running shoes, and the cops"

miss me with the BS slim, that post pretty much sums up what you've been since you decided to post in here. Useless.

You've been suspended from posting in here before for buying/selling and you should have been banned altogether after trying to earn some cheap lulz/reps following up southwestshoustons slick remark towards black youth.

The only person in your corner is Meth, and apparently calling you a clown is as disrespectful as insulting an entire demographic. 

Report me all you want you're still the chump bumming shoe hangtags. 

Last edited:
"can i make a joke about black guys, running shoes, and the cops"

miss me with the BS slim, that post pretty much sums up what you've been since you decided to post in here. Useless.

You've been suspended from posting in here before for buying/selling and you should have been banned altogether after trying to earn some cheap lulz/reps following up southwestshoustons slick remark towards black youth.

The only person in your corner is Meth, and apparently calling you a clown is as disrespectful as insulting an entire demographic. 

Report me all you want you're still the chump bumming shoe hangtags. 

Ok, I apologize for the possible racist joke that I never got to say. I respected you guys' answers so I didn't say it, didn't I?

But you totally missed the joke in that statement. The joke in that statement was "Can I get immunity if it's good?"

The word immunity is uncommon, let alone asking that to an African-American community in a situation like that. Immunity is also what white people would say in a situation like that versus what African-Americans would say "street cred." If I was really racist, I would've just said the joke and started using the "N" word.

Regardless, we're online and I'm sorry if I offended you or anybody else here with that statement. It was suppose to be light hearted and well thought out.

Last edited:

If I have shoes I don't like anymore I'm going to sell wherever I can just like anybody else would. I'm just like everyone else here but some of you guys clearly have something against me. What problem do you have with me exactly? Have I done something to you personally in the past?

Ha, I stand by going with the majority. Im not talking about NB only either. you carry the same stigma in other brand threads and facebook lol, but somehow are oblivious to this fact. people think youre trolling when you actually aren't trying to, it's sad and irritating at the same time. dont confuse patronizing as having your respect lol. you think those guys you mentioned think any differently than those that are more outspoken lol. who would refuse your money lol. id happily take your money. but enough of this. back to the NBs...

Ha, I stand by going with the majority. Im not talking about NB only either. you carry the same stigma in other brand threads and facebook lol, but somehow are oblivious to this fact. people think youre trolling when you actually aren't trying to, it's sad and irritating at the same time. dont confuse patronizing as having your respect lol. you think those guys you mentioned think any differently than those that are more outspoken lol. who would refuse your money lol. id happily take your money. but enough of this. back to the NBs...

You're not the majority. But feel free to stand wherever you want. I'm not oblivious; I just don't care what you or everyone else think I'm doing. I'm going to be me 24/7 and you can't stop me.

And I carry the same stigma in other brands? Don't say things you can't prove.

When did I say those who patronized me have my respect? I mentioned their names and pics of the shoes I bought from them to prove you wrong that I'm not in this thread to resell shoes. They've been good to me when I bought shoes from them so if they buy from me in the future I'll be good to them. But that is that. What they think about me outside of our transaction is none of my concern. Vice versa. We're all here for New Balance so should we get back to the topic?

Last edited:
my mistake. i thought you were name dropping to prove a point that not everyone cant stand you. i hit them up to see if they'll come and get your back.
seriously though. cant tell if youre trolling again. i posted my NB wear of the day. keep it moving.

Last edited:
Ok, I apologize for the possible racist joke that I never got to say. I respected you guys' answers so I didn't say it, didn't I?

But you totally missed the joke in that statement. The joke in that statement was "Can I get immunity if it's good?"

The word immunity is uncommon, let alone asking that to an African-American community in a situation like that. Immunity is also what white people would say in a situation like that versus what African-Americans would say "street cred." If I was really racist, I would've just said the joke and started using the "N" word.

Regardless, we're online and I'm sorry if I offended you or anybody else here with that statement. It was suppose to be light hearted and well thought out.
You're not the majority. But feel free to stand wherever you want. I'm not oblivious; I just don't care what you or everyone else think I'm doing. I'm going to be me 24/7 and you can't stop me.

When did I say those who patronized me have my respect? I mentioned their names and pics of the shoes I bought from them to prove you wrong that I'm not in this thread to resell shoes. They've been good to me when I bought shoes from them so if they buy from me in the future I'll be good to them. But that is that. What they think about me outside of our transaction is none of my concern. Vice versa. We're all here for New Balance so should we get back to the topic?
just stop bruh. this is an argument youll never win.

anyway...back to a more important post..

you WILL sell me those eventually @higuy  
devil.gif

Take the L homie, we remember you spamming the thread for the mojitos until someone sold them to shut you up, and more of us are aware of your actions than you believe, be good and you'll be good

my mistake. i thought you were name dropping to prove a point that not everyone cant stand you. i hit them up to see if they'll come and get your back.
seriously though. cant tell if youre trolling again. i posted my NB wear of the day. keep it moving.

Good. I'm glad you admitted your mistake.

just stop bruh. this is an argument youll never win.

anyway...back to a more important post..
you WILL sell me those eventually @higuy
 :evil:

I've won so I'll stop.

Take the L homie, we remember you spamming the thread for the mojitos until someone sold them to shut you up, and more of us are aware of your actions than you believe, be good and you'll be good

Someone didn't sell the Mojito's to me to "shut me up." I think he just didn't want them anymore.

I am good! But some of you guys are flaming me so I'm fighting back. As long as you guys don't pick a fight with me, I'll always be good.

HEY GUYS IM LOOKING FOR A NEW BALANCE THREAD

FEW FOLKS TOLD ME TO COME HERE

BUT ALL I SEE IS BACK AND FORTH CRYBABYING

Wow what the happened in here, this was the illest thread w no complaining. Let's end the fights now. No more stupid posts

Back
Top Bottom