Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks y'all! ^Nice man! Btw today.

Would do inappropriate things for a 12.

unds for my bday.

expect these to be as thrashed as my crib by the morning. 
I wish I had your attitude, lol. I'm such a ***** about ******* up my new kicks, especially suede. Happy birthday, btw, and lookin' good.

I can totally picture this dude in his childhood years playing hide and go seek with his "friends" and they tell him to go hide. He's hiding by himself thinking he "won" since no one finds him when really they all ditched him to go off and play basketball or something else fun to get away from him
roll.gif

The reality is a lot of cool posters dont contribute any more deal posts in here because they dont want guys like chuxndunx benefiting from it.

Anyway keepin the thread on track. A recent NB pickup
Hate to be that guy but what are these? Never seen em

Can I get some sizing help on the 1600s and 998s? Do they fit big, small, or TTS? I'm looking to get the burgundy Barber Shop 1600s and the navy/burgundy (I think that's the colorway) 998s.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Can I get some sizing help on the 1600s and 998s? Do they fit big, small, or TTS? I'm looking to get the burgundy Barber Shop 1600s and the navy/burgundy (I think that's the colorway) 998s.

Thanks for your help in advance!

In Nikes I wear a 10.5 but in NBs I go a .5 down.

I think the RO are very underrated but the infernos are definitely fire (no pun intended). They were extra hyped cuz of the limited amounts

I think the RO is cleaner. If they were both GRs I think people would prefer the RO

^^^
I think the RO 998 is more versatile and easier to wear with more fits , kinda reminds me of a bravo toro colorway where as the j crew 998s are clean but with purple and infrared they are not as easy to wear much

I think the RO are very underrated but the infernos are definitely fire (no pun intended). They were extra hyped cuz of the limited amounts
I think the RO is cleaner. If they were both GRs I think people would prefer the RO
Would look better without black laces IMO, red even.

Just got these in the mail. 
One of my favorites and one of the pairs that got me into NBs.

Is there a link to same shade red new balance 998 ro new balance laces ? I went to new balance dot com but there are too many options for laces

You can match the ROs alot easier than the infernos.....but Infernos have that color combo that makes you look twice like its, unexpected. Slight edge to Infernos for that snapyourneck effect

Back
Top Bottom