Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The infernos are so much better, they are far more than a bog standard red and black colour way

So much hype on the Infernos and I actually prefer the 998RO :wow:

yeah, i dont understand the hype either. i mean theyre nice, but i didnt think a pink (theyre pink to me) shoe would sell out like that. to each their own i suppose.

ROs where a pass for me because the suede on them was terrible

i disagree with the concept of your post. i understand the desire for premium materials when you are paying $160 for a shoe, but i think some people take that TOO seriously. i for one, HATE ashy suede, but if i like the cw and its not too bad, then im not gonna stress it. its a shoe after all, so are you really gonna bend down and feel the suede when youre out and about? i doubt it. hell, you probably cant even see the difference when youre standing straight up.

just to clarify...im not taking shots at you bro. im just voicing my opinion. however, like footsoldier said, maybe you just came in contact with a bad batch?

if i wanted to trade my ds tannerys for c notes is that something you can post in here or no?
LOL, I think you just did.

Put it in your sig and in the BST forum. You'll probably get some offers pretty quick, people doubled up on c notes.

Last edited:
been looking around everywhere... can anyone find me a link to these? happened to see this image floating around the web. looking to pick up my 1st NBs for my daughter. thanks fam!

The material on those are great. A lot or nice NB red shoes released in the last year Saint Alfred,Barbershop QS, 998 Inferno, 998 RO, 990 Burgundy, etc.

It was easy to miss out on them.
Scooped them off concepts website 2 1/2 hours after they dropped. 
ohwell.gif

Can I get some sizing help on the 1600s and 998s? Do they fit big, small, or TTS? I'm looking to get the burgundy Barber Shop 1600s and the navy/burgundy (I think that's the colorway) 998s.

Thanks for your help in advance!
check my sig, there's a sizing chart, though it doesn't compare to other models, it should still give you a good idea. Depending on your feet, if you are narrow, I'd go TTS from nike size on 1600s and 998s, if not, I'd consider going up to 0.5 on the 1600s and "maybe" the 998s, not entirely sure. Best bet is to go to a Jcrew and see if they have any 998s you can try on.

Back
Top Bottom