Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Probably been asked a million times but jow do 998s fit. I have a 9.5 in 577 and they fit perfect. Looking at a pair of 998s size 10, too big?
[h3]In my opinion, they fit .5 size big. I'm a 7.5 and I recently copped the 998BT and I could do a 7 easily. I am not sure about others but that's my opinion. Hope that helps. [/h3]

They are made in the US. By not paying that price you are jeopardizing the jobs of other Americans. Custom cost. If you want to pay less, buy the general releases.
its jeopardize their pockets or my own pockets. If I choose not to purchase from them and buy asics or saucony cuz its cheaper its the same thing. I can't go into the poor house to keep their workers empployed
If you decide not to buy that is fine. But you said "We". As if you wanted to create a boycott to lower prices. Making customs sneakers deviates from the normal workflow within the company. As they become more popular, the cost to create a specialized team or individual to....Why am I explaining the economics behind this? Carry on.

Probably been asked a million times but jow do 998s fit. I have a 9.5 in 577 and they fit perfect. Looking at a pair of 998s size 10, too big?
[h3]In my opinion, they fit .5 size big. I'm a 7.5 and I recently copped the 998BT and I could do a 7 easily. I am not sure about others but that's my opinion. Hope that helps. [/h3]
Agreed. Once broken in they are perfect. I am a 13 in Nike and in NBs I am a true 12. Only concern is the 997s.

[h3]I know that I am new here but it didn't take me long to figure out what passion we have in here. I have seen many models that I didn't know existed. With that being said, I am throwing out a request to you all.[/h3]

[h3]What are your top 3 NB in your collection (feel free to post pictures) and what are some you're going after? Hopefully this gets some buzz and in return people may find others that have what they need. Let's see your top 3!![/h3]
Personally, my favorite models are us 998, us 1300, uk made 1500, and us574 (custom)![emoji]128517[/emoji] BUT MY ALL TIME GEMS I LOVE and need to be retro:
M678

M485N

And lastly!:
NB900X

Last edited:
DAMB MAN MY 998 ROYALS ARE SLOWLY CREEPING THERE WAY IN TO MY GOAT GR ROTATION

1A 998GNR
1B M990 NAVY
2 996 ROYAL

copped...repped
Happy to help out, didn't see much care for them but figured somebody might've wanted to cop. Also picked up those M850NKR's just because they were $45, I need more navy blue.

Thanks for the heads up. Repped.  They are fugly IMHO, and at $170, I am passing. Liked the recent Garmin 574 a lot better.
All good. Garmins are okay, you can pretty much custom those though. I like the shade of brown they used for these, and they look to have some really nice quality leather. I'm okay with paying Jordan prices for this kind of quality and made in USA.
Looks x1000 better than the burn rubbers. That's for sure.

I disagree.
This. Although the shape is probably a lot better, I'm still a fan of the blocking of the BR's and will have no problem having both in rotation. I'll agree that these might look a little better, but they both hold their own.

Back
Top Bottom