Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ebay listing picture....

They're dope to me...Glad I copped... 

Dude in the listing mentioned that there were only 150 pairs made... Someone can confirm?

Continuing my NB week rotation:

Last couple of wears

New Balance x Oshmans x Mita 574 Mojito

New Balance x JCrew 1400 "Cork" #JCu

New Balance GR 998RR

This thread is such a fresh eye opener for people, like myself, just getting into NB. Amazing pics all the time :nthat: The downside is that my wanted list just keeps growing and growing :smh: Good thing I don't know what half these models/collaborations are yet. I'm considering IDing a pair though. How's the quality and turn around there?

[h2]I am currently on page like 138 of this forum, and fellas, I love the information, look outs, heads up and everything associated with this group. I can't thank you all enough for all that you bring to this group. [/h2]

[h2]I am currently on page like 138 of this forum, and fellas, I love the information, look outs, heads up and everything associated with this group. I can't thank you all enough for all that you bring to this group. [/h2]
nice man, you'll see this thread go through up and downs but if you are looking for sizing or a store list, check my sig, I'm not sure which page it's on

How does the 580 model fit? I'm wanting to buy a pair but the only size left is 10.5 and I'm a size 10. Would that be too big or would it be okay?

Hello NB thread! Did the cherry blossom pack ever pop up online? I read a few pages back and didn't see anything. I have wide feet and I'm a size 11, so based on the sizing post I should go TTS on the 999, which would be a women's 12.5? I ask because I'm considering pulling the trigger on a pair for $260, unless I can get them elsewhere for cheaper. 

Hello NB thread! Did the cherry blossom pack ever pop up online? I read a few pages back and didn't see anything. I have wide feet and I'm a size 11, so based on the sizing post I should go TTS on the 999, which would be a women's 12.5? I ask because I'm considering pulling the trigger on a pair for $260, unless I can get them elsewhere for cheaper. 
nope they didnt, Korea exclusive. 

First off would like to say Thanks to the guys who placed the orders. They were sent out yesterday morning and you should be getting them any day now.

We have 2 sizes left in those 998BT for those who are interested. (10.5/11)

Yesterday we received the new 999CRA

As always free shipping and no tax along with that promo :smokin

Back
Top Bottom