Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Some 574s for Easter Sunday:

Anyone know of any promo codes/discount codes for PYS.com? Looking to grab a few pairs and figured I'd ask ya'll out there. Thank you for any help guys.

Sigh, custom 574s on NewBalance.com are now up to $164.95. It was just February when they bumped it to $159.95. I'm not liking this $5 every few months trend.

Don't regular 574 cost $75-$140? I can see them costing $160 for customs.

If they ever did 998s, they'd probably be $200-$220.

I'm really loving this colorway! Question though..Was the AM1 Clot your influence or was it just a coincidence? Either way Great job!

Yup, inspired by the AM1 pair that I have been wanting to have for so long I ended up putting it on an NB silhouette. No regrets! :D
Thanks fam

Exact same thing I was thinking, executed perfectly if so

Appreciate it fam :D

Sigh, custom 574s on NewBalance.com are now up to $164.95. It was just February when they bumped it to $159.95. I'm not liking this $5 every few months trend.

I have few more pending designs but won't pull the trigger most probably. Price killed it and the quality check is just awful. #Serious

@fo****zles Those AM1 Clot IDs looking good! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Tassie Devil for the weekend.
/quote]

Thanks fam #youalreadyknow
Tassie though :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
They are made in the US. By not paying that price you are jeopardizing the jobs of other Americans. Custom cost. If you want to pay less, buy the general releases.
its jeopardize their pockets or my own pockets. If I choose not to purchase from them and buy asics or saucony cuz its cheaper its the same thing. I can't go into the poor house to keep their workers empployed

its jeopardize their pockets or my own pockets. If I choose not to purchase from them and buy asics or saucony cuz its cheaper its the same thing. I can't go into the poor house to keep their workers empployed
and the 998 bt is a general release

Last edited:
[h3]I know that I am new here but it didn't take me long to figure out what passion we have in here. I have seen many models that I didn't know existed. With that being said, I am throwing out a request to you all.[/h3][h3]What are your top 3 NB in your collection (feel free to post pictures) and what are some you're going after? Hopefully this gets some buzz and in return people may find others that have what they need. Let's see your top 3!![/h3]

Probably been asked a million times but jow do 998s fit. I have a 9.5 in 577 and they fit perfect. Looking at a pair of 998s size 10, too big?

Back
Top Bottom