Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There is more than just you who reads the thread. Y r u saying what I posted a few pages back are you a mediator of the thread? Are you watching what I ask about that closely? You act like im asking you personally. If you can help great if you can't keep your comments SABLkixks
You asked like 4 posts before you post a new one. Looks like spam. If your looking during for a shoe put it on your signature. Lol

Any info on these?

Is 100 for slightly used 998 pool blues a good deal?
I don't know if you'll be able to find as good of a deal but I was able to get them for like $85 from UO, they were $140 then 40% off.  I just think that there are a ton of sites that usually have pretty big sales on most GRs eventually and you could probably get a new pair for around $100.  No guarantees and a bird in the hand...I personally am not a big fan of buying used sneakers but that's up to you.

From recent memory, the grey 990s for a GR. Collabs, maybe Salmon, Kennedy or Tassie.

I can honestly say NB keeps dropping nice color ways that I don't mind missing Collabs or an older GR.

Last edited:
I've been trying to get rid of my infernos for a month now and no one wants them haha. I guess they weren't as popular as I thought.

Is it worth getting pebble blues if you already own c notes ?
yes x 1000, I own both the cnotes and pebble blues, while the 998 model is what they share in common, to me they are two different shoes
I've been trying to get rid of my infernos for a month now and no one wants them haha. I guess they weren't as popular as I thought.
jeez, I am still undecided about them, bright shoe but great colors, but for the right price, everything sells :D

Back
Top Bottom