Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pretty sure someone said their local shop said they had them coming in soon. How delayed were the Steel Blues from Kith release to wide release?
Anyone have any reliable info on whether the NB 1300 Salmon soles are going to drop at other retailers?  I'm thinking about dropping $300+ on a pair, but would rather hold out if it looks like they will pop up later, like the Kith 999's did.  
nerd.gif
I was told by the Burn Rubber owner that they will be receiving the Salmon Soles. I'd wait it out and see what happens if I were you.

Last edited:
Take all that BS elsewhere, Lets keep it New Balance.

so, Anyone seen a reasonable priced pair of Seals or WESTNYC mt580? size 13?m not looking to pay 3--400. maybe 260 and under

And what NB releases are you anticipating over the next few months?

if I get a 10 on the seals would it be small?
they would be perfect.. i ran my 999's compared to other shoes, and they run big. i matched a size 11 against my size 10.5 and the length was exact.. i have a 10.5 and there a little too muchroom at the toe box.

check ebay. prices fluctuate on there from time to time. after release is the worst time to be looking for pair if you ask me. wait a couple months.

Last edited:
It is pretty annoying when people ask questions that have the answer to them a page or two back. I read through a majority of this thread before I ever even posted on it because I was looking up past heat from New Balance. The thread itself is very informative as are some of it's members. I'm just tired of every update being about "new" people or "bandwagon" this "bandwagon" that. You can tell who a collector is and who an idiot is by reading their posts. Like all the posts about how much should I spend on these? Or would you buy $250 SEALS or buy two pair of other New Balance that come out to $250. How do ask those questions? It's a personal preference......if you like the shoes and are willing to spend that kind of money on them then by all means buy them. You don't need to ask other people what you should buy or what they think is cool. That right there is an obvious sign you're a noob or a beast. 
its crazy annoying. i hope they realize by nobody answering them, they can flip back a page or two.  Plus I think he worded his question awful. I think he is trying to ask if the NB's are worth 250.. In that case..NO. they are really worth what the amount they released for. ad that amount is 150.

Last edited:
you want to know why I buy new balance. After being an avid Jordan, SB, and Penny collector, I got crazy sick of the people who go buy shoes only because they are "hyphed". People buy the hype, not the shoe. And thats something I want no part of.  I dont like people saying " oh , nice kicks!" because its a jordan vii that just released.  Ill take the oh nice kicks, wearin a pair you have never seen before.. Because in essence, thats how I got started with NB's.... -9 years ago.  Its called style.. -and its not limited.  NB's are classic.  Deep on the inside I laugh at people who only buy collabs.. Because they have no respect for the real essence of this.. Some of the regular New Balance models are made better than the collabs.. And their are some collabs *kith steel blue* cough cough, that are based on REGULAR NB models that you can still go buy for 119 dollars.  The only place I draw the line is at Concepts.. Because they are grail status when it comes to designing a 999.. And thats it. I would never buy a collab if concept did a 574. In reality, most if not all the NB's are limited.. The same pair of NB's you wore 4 years ago, they quit making them. They are so many pairs of 574's, youll have a hard time finding one pair twice (unless its an all grey model). The hunter green 999, the denim 998, the grape 1300.. A year from now, you wont find them, and NB wont re-make\retro them. New Balance is one of the most individualistic brands I know of.  They make release so many colorways, its hard not to like one.. And in reality they are all exclusive, because NB doesnt keep re-stocking them (most of them atleast). my two cents. Sorry for the speech.

Take all that BS elsewhere, Lets keep it New Balance.

so, Anyone seen a reasonable priced pair of Seals or WESTNYC mt580? size 13?m not looking to pay 3--400. maybe 260 and under

And what NB releases are you anticipating over the next few months?
how about keeping it a new balance thread while reading forum rules? too many of you are making specific requests while you can make a wtb thread in the proper section. to be honest, i hope you have to pay over your budget. seems like you're only in here to get your shoes and get out. i don't plan on helping you.

i heart cheap, non-limited 574s. hope that lightens the mood in here. i understand the new guys jumping into nb. its a double edged sword. it brings more people wanting to make collabs and releases...it also means new people gobbling up the limited kicks you have been nutting on samples of for over a year. as long as they show diversity in their collection, im cool with it all. i dont care for collections that only have limited/rare stuff. youve gotta have a few outlet specials thrown in the mix to be a true collector. thats just my $.02. on a side note i finally scored some seals last night. paid $240 shipped. so pretty stoked.

lol at everyone giving their life story in order to not seem like the hypebeast they clearly are. i lurked this thread long enough to know who posts in here consistently and is NOT just looking for a specific shoe. it's a good mix of old and new members, but it's not hard to spot those just wanting a limited shoe.

beasting over a tongue photo? lol

lifestyle and upgraded careers? lol. most nb's cost less than your average jordan and especially lebron. lifestyle and career that equates to nb? where do you work? urban outfitters?

complaining about idiots yet has his only collection of 3 collabs that released THIS month as his avy? lol. get outta' here. *correction. LAST month. smh.

easy to say you're just getting into it, but all you have is limited kicks that are still hot off the production line? really? chances are, it's just a front and you can't admit to getting caught up in the hype.

Last edited:
complaining about idiots yet has his only collection of 3 collabs that released THIS month as his avy? lol. get outta' here.
easy to say you're just getting into it, but all you have is limited kicks that are still hot off the production line? really? chances are, it's just a front and you can't admit to getting caught up in the hype.
They released this month?? Damn cause I've had them since I joined the thread in September. As for getting caught up in the hype, you're crazy. As stated before some people would like to collect shoes that not everyone will get there hands on. I bought CWs I like and wear. I am spending $150 of my own money on them so what does it matter to you. At the end of the day I'm a collector and would rather collect shoes that are rare and less seen. If I was caught up in the hype you'd see all those weak *** Fieg collabs in my collection. The Hanons were garbage IMO too but you see everyone going crazy about them. Same with the Steel Blues and the Salmon Soles. Like I said in one of my first posts.......Slap Fieg's name on a pair of Dog ***** and people would buy it, we've already had this discussion, must not of been lurking for long.

Lol I'm well aware that New Balances cost less than Lebrons seeing as I stated that I had Lebrons in my collection, you can even see them in my pic. I love how you put less than Jordan's then put an emphasis on especially Lebrons. You do know that Lebron 9s retailed for $170 and Jordans retail for $160. I don't think that's a big enough difference to be throwing around especially.

i heart cheap, non-limited 574s. hope that lightens the mood in here. i understand the new guys jumping into nb. its a double edged sword. it brings more people wanting to make collabs and releases...it also means new people gobbling up the limited kicks you have been nutting on samples of for over a year. as long as they show diversity in their collection, im cool with it all. i dont care for collections that only have limited/rare stuff. youve gotta have a few outlet specials thrown in the mix to be a true collector. thats just my $.02. on a side note i finally scored some seals last night. paid $240 shipped. so pretty stoked.
congratz man!

@theantidote.......I went and lurked on your posts. You are one trolling little b!@tch. Go troll somewhere else don't be bringing it in here too. Post talking about kids as if you're older, yet you act like a kid......HMMM
he had some good points. but he did come off as annoying. even as some-one who agreed with some of them.. but as far as offing about your avatar.. why is he so mad, bro?

complaining about idiots yet has his only collection of 3 collabs that released THIS month as his avy? lol. get outta' here.

They released this month?? Damn cause I've had them since I joined the thread in September. As for getting caught up in the hype, you're crazy. As stated before some people would like to collect shoes that not everyone will get there hands on. I bought CWs I like and wear. I am spending $150 of my own money on them so what does it matter to you. At the end of the day I'm a collector and would rather collect shoes that are rare and less seen. If I was caught up in the hype you'd see all those weak *** Fieg collabs in my collection. The Hanons were garbage IMO too but you see everyone going crazy about them. Same with the Steel Blues and the Salmon Soles. Like I said in one of my first posts.......Slap Fieg's name on a pair of Dog ***** and people would buy it, we've already had this discussion, must not of been lurking for long.

Lol I'm well aware that New Balances cost less than Lebrons seeing as I stated that I had Lebrons in my collection, you can even see them in my pic. I love how you put less than Jordan's then put an emphasis on especially Lebrons. You do know that Lebron 9s retailed for $170 and Jordans retail for $160. I don't think that's a big enough difference to be throwing around especially.
lol. what month comes before october? dude's talking like a few days makes a difference. you bought colorways you like and wear yet i've seen you, in particular, make numerous posts about letting go of those hideous undftd 1500s for something else. impulsive buy much? you're spending $150 of your own money so don't bother responding if it doesn't matter. it's your money, correct? like i said, just looks like a front. no one wants to be called a hypebeast. i get it. how about? lover of limiteds? easy to spot the ones trying too hard not to be caught up in hype. they're usually the ones bashing popular kicks in order to divert their lack of variety in their collection.

new jordan retro resale is trumped by lebron resale. throw in the fact they upped the price to $180 and have tiered versions. feel me?

@theantidote.......I went and lurked on your posts. You are one trolling little b!@tch. Go troll somewhere else don't be bringing it in here too. Post talking about kids as if you're older, yet you act like a kid......HMMM
reported. i'm a bit blunt and rude, but no need for vulgar name calling.

he had some good points. but he did come off as annoying. even as some-one who agreed with some of them.. but as far as offing about your avatar.. why is he so mad, bro?
annoying? yes

blunt? yes

i think i'm just saying what hasn't been said while adding my own opinion.

Last edited:
I like the 2 Fieg collabs i got but for the most part don't really like the dude and 98% of the stuff he puts out... I just buy what I like and wear them. As you seen I am new to NB and all 6 of my NBs are recent collab releases but guess what? I like them, and are buying them for me. Its not like I'm harming anyone. And all this talk of which is better and how you should know because you've been in the "game" longer is dumb. Im not claiming to know as much as all these Og dudes but Im just glad I found a new brand to explore, and no one can talk me out of it. And yes I know these NB collabs are nothing new and I would love some of the older stuff but it so hard to find most of it and Im not trying to pay some of the prices I see the older stuff go for. But anyways I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here lol. On another note, just ordered the burgundy 1300s so I will see how they look in person soon enough :smokin

lol. what month comes before october? dude's talking like a few days makes a difference. you bought colorways you like and wear yet i've seen you, in particular, make numerous posts about letting go of those hideous undftd 1500s for something else. impulsive buy much? you're spending $150 of your own money so don't bother responding if it doesn't matter. it's your money, correct? like i said, just looks like a front. no one wants to be called a hypebeast. i get it. how about? lover of limiteds? easy to spot the ones trying too hard not to be caught up in hype. they're usually the ones bashing popular kicks in order to divert their lack of variety in their collection.
new jordan retro resale is trumped by lebron resale. throw in the fact they upped the price to $180 and have tiered versions. feel me?
annoying? yes
blunt? yes
kudos to you. i think everyone would enjoy your opinion... but live and let live.. there's no reason to bash on anyone individually .  on a side note: i do agree with most of your points though

lol at everyone giving their life story in order to not seem like the hypebeast they clearly are. i lurked this thread long enough to know who posts in here consistently and is NOT just looking for a specific shoe. it's a good mix of old and new members, but it's not hard to spot those just wanting a limited shoe.
beasting over a tongue photo? lol
lifestyle and upgraded careers? lol. most nb's cost less than your average jordan and especially lebron. lifestyle and career that equates to nb? where do you work? urban outfitters?
complaining about idiots yet has his only collection of 3 collabs that released THIS month as his avy? lol. get outta' here. *correction. LAST month. smh.

.Lol @ me if you are talking about me, ill entertain you. I'm a college kid I have to pay for tuition, school, rent, what have you... I think it's just better to lurk because people like you feel entitled to nbs just because you don't get the most wanted nbs, chill dude, I rather just lurk and if all you do is buy shoes, damn. ...

annoying? yes
blunt? yes
Please go find a post from me saying anything about letting go of my 1500s of the UCLA pack then get back to me. I'll never hear back from you bro cause I've never posted about them. So nope not an impulsive buy. I have posted about my extra pair of the red/navy UNDFTDs MT580s though. Do more thorough homework before trying to come at me with some weak bs

Last edited:
You know how whack all you sound. I'm a hypebeast because I collect collabs/limited shoes. Y'all are true New Balance heads because you collect GRs. LMAO. Lemme hop down to the mall and buy a pair of GRs so I can be part of the club SMDH

You know how whack all you sound. I'm a hypebeast because I collect collabs/limited shoes. Y'all are true New Balance heads because you collect GRs. LMAO. Lemme hop down to the mall and buy a pair of GRs so I can be part of the club SMDH
why would it matter if you are vs if you arent? why come off so pretentious?  are you really that concerned about your self-image.  and yes in the sake of the arguement, you would be a true newbalance "head" (as you call it) if you buy GR. because.. well.. the FIRST NEW BALANCE SHOE WAS A GR!  

(i have absolutely nothing against you. i was actually defending you, btw.)

Last edited:
Feature boutique is taking phone orders for 580s and 1500s of the undefeated collabs

Last edited:
why would it matter if you are vs if you arent?  are you really that concerned about your self-image.  and yes in the sake of the arguement, you would be a true newbalance "head" (as you call it) if you buy GR. because.. well.. the FIRST NEW BALANCE SHOE WAS A GR!
sorry you didn't catch my major sarcasm in my other post. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. None of your opinions matter to me.

Back
Top Bottom