Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This was looking like the Jordan Brand forum a looong time ago. :lol:

People justifying paying double retail and up for some sneakers telling each other that it's worth it. :rofl:

anyways the 999s look decent but those black/blue 1500s might be a must for me. i am ashamed to admit that i made a bad call passing on the hanons. my only gripe with them at the time was the mesh toe cap but now i see the error of my ways as the color blocking and shape more than make up for that minor flaw. so these new 1500s might fill the void but i will wait to see more pics before i make my final decision...

Last edited:
I think I might be the only one who doesn't like the hanons from all the attention I see on the thread, I like the 1500 model but the colors just didn't grab my attention, I tried to like them but just couldn't do it.

Undefeated has the 1300er online (I do not know the price), I tried to get the link but the website is wonky at the moment for me.

Anyone know any discount codes for shoe sites?  Trying to cop a pair of 1300 grapes for under retail if possible.  

So I located a pair of 990s in a 10 and pulled the trigger on them. International shipping etc, I paid more then I would have liked to have paid, but a lot less then Ebay sellers. I was throwing them offers and straight ignored lol. They shipped today, so hopefully I will have them before I deploy in late Feb.

So I located a pair of 990s in a 10 and pulled the trigger on them. International shipping etc, I paid more then I would have liked to have paid, but a lot less then Ebay sellers. I was throwing them offers and straight ignored lol. They shipped today, so hopefully I will have them before I deploy in late Feb.
Much respect for protecting our country, my good friend heads to training in mizzou on the 5th.

Finding 990s online this late from some place other than a ebay is impressive

Anyone know any discount codes for shoe sites?  Trying to cop a pair of 1300 grapes for under retail if possible.  
Depends what size u are, right now sneakerhead is selling sizes 10.5-11.5 and a size 13 for 130 shipped

http://www.sneakerhead.com/new-balance-1300-m1300nb.html

Pys has them for 150 shipped for sizes 8-13

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=36039

BTW, if anyone posted this already, my bad, but premier has the new balance 1300ER for 160 in sizes 8.5-13 

Correction its cheaper at Cncpts (from the last page)

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/new-balance-m1300er-grey-navy-red

xl_1-10-13NB1300GreyBlue1.jpg

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=15843

They also got a 574 that look extremely similar to those UBIQ ones (but diff materials) for 83

xl_1-10-13NB574BlackOrange1.jpg

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=15882

Last edited:
going back to the last page, i know a guy who attended that comic con and talked to the guys at the pys/bait booth and they revealed the inspiration for the asics collab was marvel all along, but they knew theyd have a difficult time pushing a collab through based on comics, so they spun it to say it was for the olympic rings lol. it worked.

my regret with the chosen few 1500s is that i bought from hanon lol. couldve saved a few bucks had i known theyd drop in the US. im really glad to see them attempt to fix the shape on the made in UK 1500s.

Going back a few pages here.

I'm not saying these have to be Jeremy Scott joints, but there's certainly some potential for a cool colorway. Disney is a huge company, with tons of sub-brands and characters, and has tons of potential for some excellent themed lifestyle shoes.

Just one example. "Remy" from Ratatouille. Longhair blue suede, pink accents. Done.

+1

no i know man. i was just being sarcastic about the whole jeremy scott thing.

seriously, i think your idea is really good and the example you gave about remy is right on point. i think a lot of us like collabs and customs that take after something that we like, but some look better than others.

id like to think there would be a market for nb x disney on 420, 574, 580, 996, 1300, 1500 etc etc (whatever model you want to chose). living here in LA i see plenty of "sneakerheads" when i'm at disneyland. gotta love those 14 yrs olds who rock the fake concords, white cement 6s, infrared 4s & volt air yeeyz 2s. anyways you get the point...there should be plenty of Cali & FL people interested if its designed correctly. i know my wife would buy some nb x disney "Belle" (from beauty and the beast) since that's her favorite character. shoot... i can see her dropping $300 for them when i'm not looking :smh:

i sold my extra 1500 hanons for $275 plus shipping last month. hope that helps those who are looking and i paid $265 for the ones i rock.

New jcrew balances, 998 & 1400, can't upload since I'm on the phone but the 998 look like the 998rr coming out and the 1400 are red

Back
Top Bottom