Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got these in. So nice in person...

Dope my g

Man, this thread has been buzzin' as of late. I love it. Been busy w/ school (last semester, thank gawd) and haven't been up here in a couple days and it jumped a good amount of pages. Had to catch up. Appreciate all the info dropping and looking out in here, as usual. :smokin

Man those red/black/grey 1500s on shoestores are calling my name. Just pulled the trigger on the navy/blue pair, need to slow down. Someone scoop that sz 9 up before I do :lol:

998rr with 20% off newsletter20 code at nice kicks for 130$ with code, you sign up you get free shipping too, only larger sizes available, let them last til after valentines day haha

**Blegh, UBIQ. Still have a bad taste in my mouth from those guys. Ordered a pair a White collar 580's from them a while back and was highly dis-satisfied. when they came in, one shoe looked like someone had walked around with it on for a day or two. it even had a smidge of denim dye on the entrance of the shoe. when i spoke to them there was no sorry or compensation offer - nothing. Just more or less "well if you dont like it return it." When i returned them they made me pay for shipping. 

Last edited:
**Blegh, UBIQ. Still have a bad taste in my mouth from those guys. Ordered a pair a White collar 580's from them a while back and was highly dis-satisfied. when they came in, one shoe looked like someone had walked around with it on for a day or two. it even had a smidge of denim dye on the entrance of the shoe. when i spoke to them there was no sorry or compensation offer - nothing. Just more or less "well if you dont like it return it." When i returned them they made me pay for shipping. 
pay for return shipping wow? good looks, i wont be ordering from them

On a lighter note, my 574 customs came in and i am extremely pleased with the outcome! Im waiting till i get paid on thursday to pick up a Dslr Camera. 

Last edited:
990v3 came in today.  I'm super pleased.  They are extra comfortable and the materials are tops.  New everyday shoe.

Appreciate people looking out for that Size 11 990 Anniversaries. I've seen a few spots but the shipping is like 25 or 30 bucks and after seeing that price at Zappos its hard to pull the trigger on that.

Those 998GNRs...ugh, is it really so hard to find those things?! :smh: Kills me.

BigDaddy.... I feel you. UBIQ customer service is among the worst out there. A bunch of kids with a very bad attitude. Lots of shenanigans on limited releases too. Many have said it.

Back
Top Bottom