Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

rtmn15 showed invalid when i tried to use it. but it also showed my order went through and ive yet to hear anything from them
I apologize. I was putting the code for another shoe store, but aznlurker posted the correct one...

Copped red 999's, code worked for me but their fb page says nb is excluded 
ohwell.gif

There's a bit more space than I'd like but they still feel fine to walk around in. Liked 'em too much to pass up despite not having 11.5.

I'd say get them, you can always return them if you don't like how they fit.
You're right. Okay. So another two pairs of NB ordered today. It came out to $30 with using a WC reward, $25off$200 code and two gift cards I had. I hope they fit okay. I really like how they look and don't know how'd I feel about going smaller and tighter with 11s.

Should be receiving my 1600s from KL tomorrow. Hopefully, my 580 Fingercroxx and 996 Atmos come this week as well. I'm still looking for Mojitos 10.5.

You're right. Okay. So another two pairs of NB ordered today. It came out to $30 with using a WC reward, $25off$200 code and two gift cards I had. I hope they fit okay. I really like how they look and don't know how'd I feel about going smaller and tighter with 11s.

could you elaborate on how to combine coupons and WC reward on FNL, I swear the site is not taking both of mine no matter what I tried. :smh:

got my nicekicks order today.. 1500EBNs are AMAZING! got the 1600elite reds and theyre ok. all the reds parts are different shades, ha. still cant beat the fire red 1600. id be down to get a nt x nb team tee. im prolly too late for the top 20 eventhough ive been contributing since page 1. glad this thread is thriving with hook ups and help. lets see some collection posts. most of mines in storage but ill get around to it when i move sometime this year.

I was wondering if any older members managed to get these? They're a Norse ProjectsxNB collab, I believe they came out in 09. 

I'll take number 42 for those who may ask why because that was Big Game James Number and he was a new balance biggest basketball player at one point in time. :pimp:

Wow this thread moves fast!

Bonbien has a fb group started, so maybe we that can be built on?

As for the "team" I am down for whatever the older members decide "application" wise. Been on NT for many years (yuku casualty) but only recently began posting again. My only thing is Ive never been big on collection pics. Ill post a few on ig/fb etc now and then but thats about it.
I only brought 5 shoes w me on deoyment, 3 nbs, a pair of huaraches and my beater pair of futua prods lol, so my pic contribution may be lacking lol!

I def think once someone is found to use the info to get reseller intel (lol at that) they should get the ban. I dont get too caught up in how long someones been around if they contribute and are genuine. I agree that the older members of the thread should have the final say so. I hope I can earn my way in :wink:

Good find on the Stone Islands, wish I could justify a pair right now lol.

At any rate I will check in in a few days peeps, got a flight to catch!

^^^ on the finish line issue i had the same prblem when i was trying to buy it through computer, tried it through mobile connection and it worked for me.

Also i put the wc first then the coupon

Last edited:
Id like to participate in the group fellas, been lurking for awhile its time for me to help each other on kicks we are looking for. I havent owned a pair of NB but some of the colors (collabs) look nice. Tired with jays and nikes. Anyways if no one has #21 ill take it. Gracias and looking forward to join the club!

Last edited:
could you elaborate on how to combine coupons and WC reward on FNL, I swear the site is not taking both of mine no matter what I tried. :smh:
Sure. I Googled FNL coupons because the one posted didn't work. I applied the $20off$200 I got online. Then I applied a WC reward. Then I applied the Gift Cards. I bought the Blue and Reds and it came up to $30. I didn't get any WC points.

Hey guys,

Anyone have both the red 1600 and elite 999s? I can't decide which one to get. Pictures would be nice side by side. Thanks

I say:

1. close the fb group, lurkers will find it

2. no leader, this is a hobby as higuy said, so let's have a group of people determine the "initiating class", said group can be anonymous or we can vote who we want to accept applications, after that the initiating class will be joined to the fb group or maybe due and emailing list since jellyfishin is not on fb anymore.

3. gtfan: no worries, I've seen your roshe news videos, focus on school/$$$ and don't stress about this. This is a group for nb SHOES at the end of the day.

4. really think there should be a limit and as previously mentioned, once people suggested "links via pm to only approved people," an influx of new users came about.

5. I'm a college student, I have no time to resell and it's just too much of a hassle for me, that being said, if I find out that if I'm helping out people and they are reselling or letting other people know about the link, I'll stop associating with them. I'm trying to help everyone

6. collection + paragraph + acceptance = team nb, those who do the selection should not be scared to deny, if someone gets denied, contribute more, ask questions, become involved, NB is a good brand, I'll wear my shoes for years to come so make an effort to invest in something good like this thread. If you get denied, just reapply when they take applications again.

7. ultimately team nb should be people helping each other out and really looking out for the group, if someone breaks guidelines, I think they should be considered for being kicked out, but that will be determined by phinsfan/stunnaman

8. congrats @jeremy on the kid, much success to you and your family

9. 998rrs come in tomorrow, wish they would let me pick them up instead

10. so close to 10, might as well take the space, tshirt idea is nice

I

I was wondering if any older members managed to get these? They're a Norse ProjectsxNB collab, I believe they came out in 09. 
i got mine. they hit state side and you could cop fairly easy. retail was up there though. wish i had doubled up.

I
i got mine. they hit state side and you could cop fairly easy. retail was up there though. wish i had doubled up.
the norse collab, 670 model right? lot of blame on fieg because he "stole" the idea. It's a nice color scheme overall, I really wish I was into nbs way before, missed a lot of stuff.

note: I vote red 999s, the grey tone is way better than on the blue 999s

note2: the 997hwb is on that size for super cheap but I'm a 10.5 not 7.5 
frown.gif

note3: the tshirt, needs some awesome colors besides red/white, something maybe a la westnyc alpine guide, that was an awesome shirt but let's vote on it

Last edited:
Yeah I like the current set up of course we gonna have lurkers even New Balance lurks this thread (I've spoken to reps over the phone they are well aware that this thread is popping).Me personally I just got into new balances heavily solely because the quality is better than the vast majority of sneakers out there and I feel like Im getting more bang for my buck. So i just have two pairs of them .If we keep helping each other out folks will take notice at the end of the day NT NB is NTFAM we should be setting a standard as far as helping out our fellow nters with releases and getting info.I try to drop a few gems of info every once in a while sense I work on the retail and industry end a bit. ( I not only work at FNL but I write for a few sites and have industry buddies)honestly if we keep this thread air tight and allow no major reselling and gutting each other out of kicks.We will be good to go. I need somebody to make me a James Worthy NB NT NB avy .I dont want to attract the type of folks who are solely using this thread as an ear to the streets on what to and what not to resale and how much to charge etc.

I'm a noob but I'm down for whatever.  If I get accepted then great.... if I don't, then I'll reapply after a period of time if that's the criteria.  You will witness my loyalty to New Balance!!!!!!!

I'm interested in the team. What needs to be done? I saw mentions of taking a tagged pic with your NB collection. Is that the first move? It seems like everyone is just proposing how to get on the team, but nothing is definite yet.

I'm a huge fan of this thread. I followed the NB thread on Sole Collector for a while because this thread wasn't as good, and that has flip-flopped BIG time! Everyone is incredibly helpful on this thread.

I
Damn, I wish I was into NB's back then I would have definitely bought a pair. They look too nice. Maybe Norse Projects will cook up another collab in the future. Nice pick up on your part tho!

Back
Top Bottom