Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i'm guessing they're gone? what a blanking mess. i sat trying from 7 until 8, try again 5 minutes ago and went from too early to too late. what a rip-off

I finally see the add to cart button but I don't see the size selection option. Is anybody having the same problem?

Yeah I got less than 20 posts, just because me old ID is gone and I had to start a new one doesn't mean Im a lurker.  Especially since its coming from someone who's been a member for less than a year.  Who cares if people are just getting into it or happen to be seasoned vets.  People gotta start sometime.

Yes, I am very salty.  Politics just lost a customer.You have the shoes. You have a customer who wants to buy a pair, calls and politely asks for a phone order, and you say no, and then your site crashes so no one can get the shoes without wasting an hour and a half of their time.  Really, Politics, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

yeah, i likely won't mess with politics after this debacle. it's not worth the time to bother with poorly running websites and there's no reason whatsoever to deny phone orders.

got this email from ball and buck just now. they're releasing the 1300CP tomorrow but INSTORE ONLY. I live in Los Angeles so no way I can make it there in time, maybe some of you guys can make a trip over. Maybe phone orders? I dunno.

Last edited:
Heated. I had them in my cart and every time i went to pay it crashed on me
Same here. Added to cart a couple times but couldn't get past the PayPal processing. 2 hours of my life wasted. Hopefully I can get a size 9 from another drop.

Got the Elite 1600 in the light blue in the mail from HighKickz. Fits TTS and great quality. However, one lace was defective. Had a snag/knot in one lace that made it bunch up and didn't let it slide through the lace holes. I contacted customer services and they are sending me a replacement lace. Hoping it comes soon so I can start wearing the 1600s.

On the bright side, I'll be getting the Elite 999s in the mail on Friday. Splurged and got both colorways. Thanks to shoestores.com

I would like to be added to teamNB, but since I'm so new I still feel like I need to earn my stripes. Will get there eventually.

But I do hope that everyone continues to share information even with the people that don't make it on the team.

Yeah I got less than 20 posts, just because me old ID is gone and I had to start a new one doesn't mean Im a lurker.  Especially since its coming from someone who's been a member for less than a year.  Who cares if people are just getting into it or happen to be seasoned vets.  People gotta start sometime.
Been a member for over 10 years, bud. Lost my username during the transition. Not that I have to prove anything to you...

We're just seeing a lot of people asking for info on a lot of coveted/hyped releases that have little to zero contributions here in the last 3-6 months. We'd like to keep the wolves at bay.

EZ Money Applying. Las Vegas NV, Size 13

There are many reasons to like New Balance. For me, it's consistency. Their quality/comfort never fails. Being a bigger guy, finding a comfortable shoe for a wide foot is hard. Wearing Jordan, they wear down easy as far as paint chip/Toes hurt etc. When wearing a BRAND new pair of NB's I never get the left pinky toe pain, even with the narrow models. I'd have to say my new favorite model is the 1600 with the classic 574 as a runner up and 99 right behind, My first pair ever was 574, very comfortable and last forever. When i recently purchased the elite edition 1600's, the comfort/quality is outstanding. Walking on clouds is an understatement. Recently just broke out some seals and the 999's are very comfortable as well, slightly narrow towards the toes for my wider feet but still felt no pain of new shoes. What struct my interest back into NB was the let downs of JB. That sentence within itself should explain. Growing up, parent couldnt afford the higher brands of shoes so I was use to the Saucony/K-Swiss/New Balance. I'm a firm believer of getting what I paid for and with every purchase I'm never let down with New Balance. Thanks

Pic comin in a sec
Did you post a pic? +1 for me.

No worries, exact same thing happened to me.  Lost my account of 10 plus years during the transition.  I don't post much unless I have something to offer, like tonight when I purchased an extra pair of Mojitos.  Which I will sell at cost to anyone who wants em.  Contribute what I can where I can.

Man I can't keep up anymore...6 hours later....there are 108 posts!  Major heat on this thread!!

question for the admins of the teamnb are you guys going to inform the people that did not make it? 

got this email from ball and buck just now. they're releasing the 1300CP tomorrow but INSTORE ONLY. I live in Los Angeles so no way I can make it there in time, maybe some of you guys can make a trip over. Maybe phone orders? I dunno.
not sure why they are doing in store only.  this is going to be a pretty widely released shoe.  they are up on highkickz .com now. 

Originally Posted by niketalk13  

App for Team NB:
1.) Size 10.5 US- Richmond
2.) picture will be uploaded tonight
3.) I lurked the NB thread for a week or two before I joined and started to contribute. I made my first and last mistake with new balance by purchasing a pair of Bordeaux over the Kennedy's, it is a big mistake, I know. I was barely into the shoe scene as I had started to have some disposable money, I was young, I made a mistake. Most of my pairs are collaboration pieces and I think my concept 999s are because I really liked the model and colors. Then we all know what happened with new balance collaborations, they exploded. With that I started to look into the farmers pack and more new balances, even picking up a 574 model. I think these shoes will be worn for years to come and the shoe will last a long time. They are comfortable, fashionable, easy to pair with clothing and the history and ability to produce pairs in UK/USA really allows me to appreciate the craftsmanship. I try to help people as much as I can, it's who I am, big to contribute to this thread in that way has worked well in my opinion and I want to see a community of people all over just try to help one another. This is not an elitist team, much more a close group of people willing to help out a stranger for the good of collection shoes and appreciating an art.

Favorite model is the 999 with a close second with the 580

zappos just restocked the 998 hunter green, someone in here was looking for a 9 or 9.5 and they now have sizes 9-13 available

I posted it a page or two back, I think, but call up Feature, they are doing phone orders, I think it's 140$ though, I say WAIT, they will pop everywhere and you will get them for cheaper + free shipping I'm sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom