Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Well I'm number 8,9.... I was told there were 8-16 pairs I believe or 8-12 so I should get one at least

@DrociB: I was out there in the green Supreme hoody towards the front. We're you out there?

Anyway, Wish was shady. Heard 9 pairs at 1st, then Frank (manager) came in at 11 & sai 7 pairs. I'm 6 in line trying to cop for my boy. Employee comes to te door to let me in & says sold out. Supposedly 5 pairs. Smh.
Yeah I saw you I was about a few people behind you in the blue jacket. Yeah it was really shady how the inventory numbers kept changing.

Last edited:
Wish is so shady. Sorry for you guys who were waiting and got shut out. fresh already sold their Fingercroxx. Like many euro sites, they got them early.

Every store has two exits... I just want a store to say "hey we are selling a few pairs to loyal clientel and then there will be XX pairs" might get some fuss but if there is XX pairs, there should be XX pairs for sale

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of Fingercroxx from STA for a fellow NT'er. They only got about 7 pairs in. I got lucky and waited only 3 hours, but the weather here was kind of bad. I felt bad for the dudes who waited longer and left empty handed because they didnt have their size.

The 999s blue and red are on kith for 140$, personally I think you can find cheaper but if you really need your size.

lol that phone at Millennium is busy cas of my boy...He's the first person to get his call picked up and they placed him on hold till they sold out and hung up on him lmao

lol that phone at Millennium is busy cas of my boy...He's the first person to get his call picked up and they placed him on hold till they sold out and hung up on him lmao
Lol, that is messed up. I got through about 5 minutes ago and was disappointed as well.

Back
Top Bottom