Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

DJDECKS, he returned them, they cut prices, and I JUST Missed rebuying them. They are gone.
DAMN! Thanks for the info though. I bought a size 10 and they've just been sitting in the box for about a month now since I can't find a 9.5 to exchange it for. I'm on the sign up list and everything on zappos but I don't think they're getting re-stocked at all. 
mean.gif

I think a custom 577 would be love, but made in UK is why I have a hard time believing it. I would be down, love that model and although they are a bit easier to find in US now, they still don't get the love they see in UK. I just don't see it, unless they are gonna make them in the US. Models def due for a change up though. Unlike a lot of bashers I love the 574, but they need to move on to a different classic.

How do the 999's fit compared to the 1300's?

I'm trying to figure out if I should order the same size.

I finally found some 999 Elites on Undefeated.com. They were cheaper to have shipped from them than to buy at 10% sales tax in Chicago. Will post pics when they come in.

In the meantime a little color

Last edited:
anyone from Sacramento, CA area in here? Any NB accounts that sell NBs like the elites, the anniversary pack, etc. or even simpler GRs? I have to drive to the bay to pick up stuff. I try searching and calling the shops I know of but no NBs. I'm not asking for super limited NBs or tech runners either. Thanks guys.

The 998 would be amazing if I could make a custom, but there'd be very limited options as far as the hit on the midsole. Still, it's my favorite model, so I encourage it.

no one wants custom 998s 
frown.gif
Custom 998s would be great, but I wouldn't want that model to oversaturate. It's my favorite, and I really appreciate seeing it utilized every now and then. Every c/w I've seen on it in the last few years has been straight money. If there is oversaturation like the the 574, I don't think I'd like it very much.

i wouldnt mind keeping it the 574s and giving us more material options not just color. id pay upwards of $150 if could throw on some different materials

Back
Top Bottom