Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tassie Devil's alright. Cool name and a lot of hype, but I don't think they're that good looking.

But I'm still on the hunt for some sz 9.5 Mojito's lol. Anybody have a sz 9.5 Mojito? I'm willing to size swap for my 11 (sorry, not for sale).
There's a 9.5 pair up on ebay that I spotted but there is a reserve on them. I'm still looking for a pair in size 11 for a reasonable price so its a shame your not looking to sell. But its all good I hope you get em 

Got my 2nd pair of 1300's from Joe's for $100. I'm very satisfied, the only minor blemish was the discoloration on the inside of one of the shoes.

Which one?

I'm leaning towards the second one, but not sure..

Inspired by this-

BTW: does anyone know if the personalization is on the outer side of the shoe, or the inner side?

There's a 9.5 pair up on ebay that I spotted but there is a reserve on them. I'm still looking for a pair in size 11 for a reasonable price so its a shame your not looking to sell. But its all good I hope you get em 

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the listing on eBay is a sz 9 : (

And sorry, I have to keep the sz 11 just in case for a size swap. I'll let you know if I end up selling it though.

Got my 2nd pair of 1300's from Joe's for $100. I'm very satisfied, the only minor blemish was the discoloration on the inside of one of the shoes.

So the factory second shoes from joe's are hard to tell where the blemishes are, might get some factory seconds if all the factory seconds blemishes are as minor as yours:smokin

Tassie Devil's alright. Cool name and a lot of hype, but I don't think they're that good looking.

But I'm still on the hunt for some sz 9.5 Mojito's lol. Anybody have a sz 9.5 Mojito? I'm willing to size swap for my 11 (sorry, not for sale).

Chuxndunx, there is a 9.5 Mojito up on Feebay. Price is a little high, but maybe you can negotiate with the guy.

Been on this Forum for a few months now, only just figured out how to post pics (what a spanner) Here's some of my recent pickups, 577's from Size? Which was strange as been deadstock for a while now and got lucky on the fingercroxx.

Nowitzness41... Thanks bud, I really like the look of those. When you say the 998's fit your feet weird I find the same with 996's Curious as I really want those tassie's and don't own a pair of 998's yet. Wondering if the 998's fit same as 996's.... That make sense ??
WillMax14, DaKidLO3... Levis x nike sb 511's sized up to give a bit more room, pretty expensive but by far my fav jeans, scored them from Calliroots.

Back
Top Bottom