Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What upcoming releases are you guys looking forward to? GR or Collabs? 

I'm want these so bad. They will go well with my Denim 996s, 

And I think I'm going to grab these 1300s too. I just can't decide because I've never had anything close to that color before so I don't know how they look in person.

quality on my tassies is on point. no stains, no loose threads, etc.

as far as upcoming im digging denim 1300 and derby pack

Kip2MyLou.....Mainly GR's. I'll take the 1300's to start, both of the Derby/Race pack and then later in the year I want those blue ones from the Rain Mac pack so bad. I love 577s and It always rains in the UK so they will come in handy.

What upcoming releases are you guys looking forward to? GR or Collabs? 

I'm want these so bad. They will go well with my Denim 996s, 

And I think I'm going to grab these 1300s too. I just can't decide because I've never had anything close to that color before so I don't know how they look in person.

Shutouts to Feature Las Vegas .....copped the 1300 burnt oranges this past weekend ...it was between that and those grey/red 1500s.....I had to add this color way to my collection and they're too crisp....perfect for spring/summer....would've got both if I had the flow

Have we received any further US release information on the County Fair 577s? I'm on the fence with a pair from the UK now, but I'd rather wait and purchase from a US shop.

I got lucky last week and they restocked my size after I traded my original pair for a pair of Steel Blue 999s. I was just going to go on Ebay and buy another pair, but their restock saved me around $150 bucks. So I used that money to buy a GR... Oops. Haha. 

T
They keep randomly restocking these. Hopefully I can catch a UK 11.

They've stocked them in that size. I'll PM you next time they drop I've seen the past few drops. Normally a Sunday night/Monday or Thursday night release. Sounds strange I know, but its a pattern I've noticed. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I got lucky last week and they restocked my size after I traded my original pair for a pair of Steel Blue 999s. I was just going to go on Ebay and buy another pair, but their restock saved me around $150 bucks. So I used that money to buy a GR... Oops. Haha. 
been on the hunt for those.. where they restock?

The blues from derby pack are really growing on me! Nice tassies up there, anxious to see mine (when I get home on R and R :frown: )

Originally Posted by HARRYF**** 

They've stocked them in that size. I'll PM you next time they drop I've seen the past few drops. Normally a Sunday night/Monday or Thursday night release. Sounds strange I know, but its a pattern I've noticed. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Sounds awesome, I am going to be hawking the page as well.

i think someone posted a response from NB usa saying that pack wasnt releasing here.

Last edited:
At the United Arrows.jp store online you can preorder the UnitedArrowsxNB 1500.
Anyone thinking of it?

Any idea who would get it when it releases?

sorry to spam those questions : p

Fellow NB heads... End clothing have free worldwide shipping in next 72 hrs. Might be handy for peeps wanting the 577Countryfair pack.

Back
Top Bottom