Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

End had the florals up for bit for those that were interested...

Edit:

Last edited:
Pigeons anyone??? Not the best pics but o well lol

Anyone have any info about the UBIQ x 1600 coming out this Fall?
This is the first time I'm hearing about the colab but I hope they do it right and I'm curious to see the colorway they put out. The 574 they did, was a decent color way but it wasn't anything special imo. I'll be sure to post any new info if I find something out. 

got my florals canceled from end. they said my bank wouldn't authorize for some reason.

Me too, nothing to do with bank. Out of stock apparently. Find that strange as I bought them pretty much when they dropped and they were still selling them on the website in my size 24hrs after. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Also, if you use the code "25SPRING" at crooked tongues right now it's 25% off. They still have the recent 1500 releases (GYB and EBN) in several sizes as well as the 998GNR in 11.5 and 13 US, and the crooked tongues M1500CT4 in 10.5 and 11 US sizes.
appreciate it bruh, repped..140 something shipped is mighty fine 
pimp.gif

Friends, do you think the Tassie Devil is gonna be available online somewhere on the europe release next week? It is only in-store available at most shops... 

Cheers 

Friends, do you think the Tassie Devil is gonna be available online somewhere on the europe release next week? It is only in-store available at most shops... 

Cheers 
Most european stores will be doing instore and remaining pairs will be put online, or some might do half and half

My red 999 elites came in from Eastbay today (thanks to a fellow NTer for the 25% promo code) and I like them as much as the blue that arrived from Karmaloop a few weeks back. I will be rocking blue with jeans and the lighter red ones with shorts.

These came in today.
Big thanks to superblyTRIFE for the info.
Would've thanked earlier, but had such a hard time finding my size,
Including a canceled order from another place, didn't wanna jinx it.
Sorry for the crap iPhone pic.

These came in today.
Big thanks to superblyTRIFE for the info.
Would've thanked earlier, but had such a hard time finding my size,
Including a canceled order from another place, didn't wanna jinx it.
Sorry for the crap iPhone pic.
No problem, sir.  

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom