Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^^ excellent pictures. 
pimp.gif

Yeah I'm sure he posted with good intentions, but I definitely agree with you.

Question for those that own the County Fair, you guys rockin them with the ribbon on? If I get a pair I think I will, lol.

Last edited:
Damn, looks like I missed the AM1s on SNS? I only see the 90s now. EDIT: NM, just peeped the AM1 thread. Can't do that price anyway. Hopefully I will be able to cop UA's instead

Being in this time zone kinda blows!

On the plus side, picked up Kennedies yesterday for a pretty fair price (340, worn once, and that's what the seller paid for them) and my Tassies came today. Good week! :nthat:

Wow the Kennedy deal, where did u get them? Jealous m8 [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]!!

I kinda hate when people post links in here because it just gives that info to the lurkers and re sellers. Basically, all the regulars on here that want them already know all the links. It just makes it harder to cop when they are posted. But whatever, if it is done in good intentions, so be it.

But you can't measure if its done with good intentions. This thread thrives on people sharing info and not everyone can be regulars or have their finger on the pulse. There will always be Lurkers and Resellers and its something you cant really do a lot about other than set up elite sub groups such as TeamNB and have the members voted in. The danger is that peeps on this thread seem to be getting more and more apprehensive towards info being posted and that is a shame as this is what draws people to it in the first place.

A pair of DS sz 12 went for just under $300 shipped today.

My blue Country Fair 577s are expected to arrive Friday. I'm pretty excited, the shade of blue looks amazing.

Also, are these legit and does anyone have any info on them? Reasonable price for a DS pair? Labeled as CM1500EB. Kinda Hanon-esque so I didn't know if they're knock-offs and I like the blue perforated suede on the tongue plus different shades. White laces could look really good.

I agree quality is amazing compard to the recent 1500s that are coming out. I had these along with the pink Japanmations that i recently sold on ebay. And yes, theyre labeled as CM1500EB, and legit

So heres a rant

I ordered from RIF, LA at noon on Monday, order went thru and took the funds out of my account

Got an email at 5 saying they sold out (why was it still up if it was)

Fine, waiting to get my money back, it says 2 days, today is the 2nd day

Still no funds back, tried calling about 6 times, it was busy twice and when its not busy no one bothers to answer the phone

so it goes without saying i will never buy from RIF again, theres nothing i hate more than bad customer service, theyre on my sh** list with Feature, LV 
mad.gif

mean.gif

But you can't measure if its done with good intentions. This thread thrives on people sharing info and not everyone can be regulars or have their finger on the pulse. There will always be Lurkers and Resellers and its something you cant really do a lot about other than set up elite sub groups such as TeamNB and have the members voted in. The danger is that peeps on this thread seem to be getting more and more apprehensive towards info being posted and that is a shame as this is what draws people to it in the first place.
I agree with this 100%. Not everyone is a "lurker" or a "reseller". Some people actually come in here because they like and want information on a certain shoe.

stunna, RIF is notoriously bad/shady with their customer service. lots of times, they receive several payments for a shoe and pick whoever they want to seel that one pair to without refunding others. i would check the date to see when you should be filing a paypal claim. people have been done dirty by RIF more than once in the past.

the 577 county fairs are definitely looking nice. i wish they had standard tagging on the tongue however

stunna, RIF is notoriously bad/shady with their customer service. lots of times, they receive several payments for a shoe and pick whoever they want to seel that one pair to without refunding others. i would check the date to see when you should be filing a paypal claim. people have been done dirty by RIF more than once in the past.
i know cats at RIF and theyre good peeps but iunno wussup with their web sales ****..i paid straight outta my bank account they better refund my **** asap

The reason you come to this forum shouldn't be to just get release info on a shoe in the first place though. It should be to share pickups and a general love for the kicks, that was the reason NT was founded. So that people with a similar interest of shoes could share their love for them. It wasn't meant to be an ISS or hypebeast. Believe it or not there used to be days where you had to really do your research or know people at the store to know when shoes would release. Idk maybe I'm just an old fart, but I think if you really want a shoe you should put in a bit of work to ensure that you get them. Not just rely on others. MY OPINION, don't take it as an offense it is not directed at anyone.
I see where you are coming from, and believe me, I have gone on some missions to get shoes that I have wanted.I just think that sometimes it doesn't hurt to throw a bone out there once and a while. I don't use NikeTalk as a forum solely for shoe information or release dates, because I could go to other websites for that. I come here because we all share the same passion/hobby, which is shoes. I like the pictures, the stories and the banter which takes place between members. But I do understand where you are coming from and respect your opinion.

The reason you come to this forum shouldn't be to just get release info on a shoe in the first place though. It should be to share pickups and a general love for the kicks, that was the reason NT was founded. So that people with a similar interest of shoes could share their love for them. It wasn't meant to be an ISS or hypebeast. Believe it or not there used to be days where you had to really do your research or know people at the store to know when shoes would release. Idk maybe I'm just an old fart, but I think if you really want a shoe you should put in a bit of work to ensure that you get them. Not just rely on others. MY OPINION, don't take it as an offense it is not directed at anyone.

Agree. Put in the work and you'll get kicks if you want them bad enough. My point was that I have never felt compelled to join or even post on any forum on any topic anywhere. I was drawn into this thread on how fellas helped each other out and shared info on sizing and pics that you don't get from stock or retail. Collabs are what we are talking about here. Resellers go mad for them and because they don't have the same allocation as GRs they make genuine NB heads miss out and pay 2/3 times as much further down the line. That sucks big time [emoji]128545[/emoji] on that subject I have been on a bit of a GR mission so here's a post I got a lot of love on IG. The quality on these outdo some of my more expensive collabs. Oh and I'm probably older and more fartier anyways.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

I'm really good friends with feature LV and I'm just curious to hear what happened with them since they are on your **** list?

If you haven't seen it yet, it looks like End is doing an online release of the Tassie Devils this Saturday 3/30 at 10:00 AM GMT (so 6:00 AM EDT).

http://www.endclothing.com/

I've never tried copping a new release from End - is it near impossible?  I believe I remember people talking about them canceling orders...
I was able to sucessfully buy the UNDFTD Hyperdunks from them awhile back.  Unfortunately, they didn't have any half sizes up and had to go with a 10 and not my usual 9.5.  Got a 9.5 and traded my size 10 for something else later on, though.  

I'd say you have a pretty good shot on End, and I don't think their site crashes.

youre good diakonos. i wouldnt have worried about deleting. the release info on tassies as far as stores getiing was posted on here days ago. no foul on your part.

Back
Top Bottom