Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just received my first pair of 996's in the mail. This is my favorite model thus far, extremely comfortable and the color way is clean.

They are awesome, 996 and 1300 are my favorite.

999, 998, and 1500 are all right up there though :smokin

Hey, for those of you that have ordered from Size?, how long did your items take to get to you after making your purchase? Thanks in advance.

I have ordered over 25 pairs from Size and they never take longer than about 3 days to arrive although I am in the same country so not sure that will help you but trying to help.

I ordered my Pigeons from Size and it took 2 weeks exact. But I chose the lowest and slowest shipping. I'm pretty sure there's other options if you want them faster, but they have free shipping. I don't mind waiting a few extra days to save a few extra bucks. 

Last edited:
This was actually the first time I ever tried to use the student discount at Jcrew. I actually never even heard about it until I saw it on this thread. I just asked the staff helping me out, "Do you do student discounts?" And she said "Yes," and then didn't even check my old student ID card. When I got on the phone with the customer service guy, I confirmed at the end of the call and they said they would honor the discount and free shipping.

Just found a section about Teacher & College Student Discount on Jcrew website. This discount seems to be honored at all stores. But in the fine print it says that it excludes "third-party branded merchandise." Like New Balances I'm guessing... so I must've gotten really lucky to get a staff member that didn't read the fine print haha. I guess I won't know until I get my order/shipping confirmation, hoping my order snuck through. Here's the link below.

http://www.jcrew.com/help/teacher_student_discount.jsp
I got confirmation that it's the correct size and in the pebble blue color, but the guys said it listed the retail price for my search request.

I double checked online banking and showed a charge for $130.90.

So succeeded on the discount!

Thanks to stunna for helping me out with these.

I copped the Boston Marathon, Black 990 Anniversary and Blue Surfers from New Balance. They had the 1300GGB but not my size (11.5). I just don't like paying the full retail prices. Thank you NB.

just out of curiosity...which silo of the "boston marathon?" the 890v3 or the 990v3? i'm guessin' the 990v3...

on a completely separate note...anyone else on here excited about the minimus hi-rez that just dropped (it's a modern minimalist performance running shoe)? i personally can't wait to try them on and take them out for a run...

just out of curiosity...which silo of the "boston marathon?" the 890v3 or the 990v3? i'm guessin' the 990v3...

The 990v3 for $100 I think.

The one thing I didn't understand was they had the anniversaries as 990v3, which have a completely different styling.

I also saw those race way 574s were sold out. I don't like 574s too much (there are exceptions), but if I did I would've copped all of them.

Does New Balance have a release calendar like Nike or the shoe stores?

for Boston Marathons for 100? :wow:

care to share where? :pimp:
New Balance using military discount. Gotta have an active military email. Pretty good when there's a site discount and free shipping. Sucks they charge FL taxes. Obviously, they don't get releases as quickly and no limited/collabos.

New Balance using military discount. Gotta have an active military email. Pretty good when there's a site discount and free shipping. Sucks they charge FL taxes. Obviously, they don't get releases as quickly and no limited/collabos.
damn no military discount over here 
tired.gif

I feel like now would be a good introduction to this thread. I've been lurking this thread hard for the last couple weeks as this is the spot for the deal on those NBs! Couple quick questions though, on the 1500CSW, the suede bleeding is unpreventable right? My pair is starting to look just a little bit ratty around the midsole and I have been looking for a remedy! 

Back
Top Bottom