Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I found these on a international auction website.

I'm guessing that these may be the "factory seconds" that people posted about?

I'm not sure if its the lighting in the photos, but I don't see the purple "teeth" on the midsole.

These are the photos uploaded for the auction, not my own.

Wish I could zoom into these, but all the photos on this auction website are small and don't allow zoom

I don't know how much I'd pay for these... opinions?

Did you get chase by the cops?
tongue.gif
just kiddin'....
grown men don't run from the police... we lawyer up ASAP!
wink.gif

Last edited:
So glad I accidentally sized .5 down in these, fit perfect.  What a way to start my day.
great pick up, yep, I was forced to buy the 10US and they fit perfect, I'm pretty hard headed when it comes to buying a different size from my 10.5US but so glad, they do run a bit long

I found these on a international auction website.

I'm guessing that these may be the "factory seconds" that people posted about?

I'm not sure if its the lighting in the photos, but I don't see the purple "teeth" on the midsole.

These are the photos uploaded for the auction, not my own.

Wish I could zoom into these, but all the photos on this auction website are small and don't allow zoom

I don't know how much I'd pay for these... opinions?
* laces look off (too fat)

* logo looks definitely off, hard to tell

* white part, infront of laces looks a little suspicious

* toe mesh looks off as well.

Maybe factory 2nd or fakes, kinda of a hassle really since we don't know much about the factory 2nd but that it is missing the teeth

they run big? great news! I was forced to get half size down. Mine got delivered today from End. Now the waiting game while I'm at work...

Report back on the sizing as soon as you walk in the door :smile: I may be able to get my mojitos or maybe some kennedies at least...

Anybody in this thread from Singapore or Malaysia? I'm trying to track down one of these new balance 5 panels I believe thats the areas they were released...
69590_554134407944057_1789863947_n.jpg

599883_554130104611154_765729308_n.jpg

I would be willing to compensate you for your time if you know where to get one and send to me..

Long story so I'll give you the cliff notes.  I live in the middle of no where in the mtns of Montana.  I was taking a walk and found an old lady who fell down the mountain side.  She was lying there for hours and I had to more or less carry her back to her house because she was in shock.  She turned out fine.  Guess I did my good deed of the day. 

i commend you for being such a good samaritan. you may have saved that old lady's life...

anyone have a pair of these Revlite 574? was thinking about getting a pair but wanted to see if anyone had any opinions about them. are they comfortable? fit tts? thanks in advance.

My landlord owns two square miles of property and 4 of us live on it.  There is a fishing shop and bar about a mile away from me.  The closest town to me is Clinton, MT(6 miles away with a booming population of 1,052) and the "big city" of Missoula is 21 miles away(population 68,000 but with a University with 16,000 students).  I live in up in the Sapphire Mountains on a blue ribbon trout stream called Rock Creek that has some of the best fly fishing in the USA.  Have you seen A River Runs Through IT?  That's where I live.  MT=the last great place.  Third generation Montana native!

ps.  I lived in Gilpin Co. Colorado for several years in the same type of living situation.  The only difference was, I lived up at 9000ft. and Boulder was only 20 miles away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom