Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks guys! And to the guy that joined NT strictly to call me out like an assbag, here you go. Clearly someone is salty that they never can grab the limited releases. Only reason I haven't posted pics yet is cuz I stupidly chose CTs free shipping in my rush to check out. Should be here soon hopefully though. :wow:

I was so close on those 9.5 man, i had them in my cart and failed when trying to complete the order...

So close... lol

no need to prove anything zedrock. youve been posting a lot of good info and what not recently. the main thing ive learned in the sneaker lover scene is that haters make you famous.

Just got back from WestNYC and
They got a shipment of these Japan exclusive NB1400. They dont have a lot of pairs, so hurry cause you're gonna missed the train.
Call them (212-787-8595) and tell them that William send you haha.
No sz 9 though

Last edited:
Thanks guys! And to the guy that joined NT strictly to call me out like an assbag, here you go. Clearly someone is salty that they never can grab the limited releases. Only reason I haven't posted pics yet is cuz I stupidly chose CTs free shipping in my rush to check out. Should be here soon hopefully though.
embarassed.gif
thats nice and all but do you know that you posted a british pound screenshot? kind of contradicts your ebay snipe story of $140 shipped. just thought the story didnt match up and you posting something not even related to the fingercroxx proves my point. it just looks like youre trying to show you got another recent release. no need to get butthurt and certainly no need for name calling. i like the assumption about not getting limited release. its cute. just a small snippet from what i have here in my dorm.

Last edited:
now these are something that id be salty about zedrak. not your recent pickups that appear to be the only nbs you have. nazars are my grails!

Those 577tbn are really nice. BTW if anyone ever needs an assist with asia exclusive NBs just LMK in advance and ill have my dude from Singapore pick them up from limited edt if they aren't limiting to 1 pair.

Always be on the look out for fakes on ebay. Some poor sap bought these fake as hell Wests for $350. They don't even have the 3m http://www.ebay.com/itm/261194391012?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Good to see people helping out going out your way, appreciated... Don't let that guy get to you, no one needs to post pics to show off or prove themselves to others

How to these releases go down in Singapore? Are they sketchy or do they seem to be straight?

Thanks guys! And to the guy that joined NT strictly to call me out like an assbag, here you go. Clearly someone is salty that they never can grab the limited releases. Only reason I haven't posted pics yet is cuz I stupidly chose CTs free shipping in my rush to check out. Should be here soon hopefully though.
embarassed.gif
thats nice and all but do you know that you posted a british pound screenshot? kind of contradicts your ebay snipe story of $140 shipped. just thought the story didnt match up and you posting something not even related to the fingercroxx proves my point. it just looks like youre trying to show you got another recent release. no need to get butthurt and certainly no need for name calling. i like the assumption about not getting limited release. its cute. just a small snippet from what i have here in my dorm.
Gonna have to back zedrok up on this one. Why feel the need to stalk and track his every pickup, post, and move? That's just creepy, B. No need to stir the pot in this thread. We're pretty chill here, and you're starting out on the wrong foot.

You tried coming for his neck over some assumption that he's posting his kicks for eprops. Did you expect him to just brush that off and ignore some stupid drivel like that?

Congrats, you've officially outed yourself as a waste of space on this thread.

Now see yourself out the door.

Those 577tbn are really nice. BTW if anyone ever needs an assist with asia exclusive NBs just LMK in advance and ill have my dude from Singapore pick them up from limited edt if they aren't limiting to 1 pair.

Always be on the look out for fakes on ebay. Some poor sap bought these fake as hell Wests for $350. They don't even have the 3m http://www.ebay.com/itm/261194391012?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Good to see people helping out going out your way, appreciated... Don't let that guy get to you, no one needs to post pics to show off or prove themselves to others

How to these releases go down in Singapore? Are they sketchy or do they seem to be straight?
Think I might have to grab those 577TBN from soleheaven. Thanks for that info.

They are 100% legit. Limited edt is a amazing store, they even got their own NB collab a couple years back, these 577s. The way they do releases is they have a customer priority system set up based on how much you spend. The first tier is VVIP, with exclusive access to releases before they even hit the shelves, almost a pre reserve system (this is the level that my friend is at). The next tier is VIP, with the ability to enter the store early on release dates before they get to the priority then general lines. The final level is priority, with their own line set up for camp outs that gets in the store before the regular line does. 

EDIT: Thanks for having my back guys, have no idea why this guy came in here with this foul attitude. This thread always super chill and he comes in here just acting like a straight up ****, then expects me not to respond. Honestly if your first post in the thread is coming at a fellow contributor with hostility, then don't even bother posting at all. 
Exactly.

Those 577s are money. Really doubt I'd find those in a 10 or 9.5 now.

Gonna have to back zedrok up on this one. Why feel the need to stalk and track his every pickup, post, and move? That's just creepy, B. No need to stir the pot in this thread. We're pretty chill here, and you're starting out on the wrong foot.

You tried coming for his neck over some assumption that he's posting his kicks for eprops. Did you expect him to just brush that off and ignore some stupid drivel like that?

Congrats, you've officially outed yourself as a waste of space on this thread.

Now see yourself out the door.
says the guy who has recent releases as well.
laugh.gif
 you keep it up team nb member no. 1. lol. thats like being a mayor on foursquare where no dambs are given.

hey look. i can do witty gifs too.

theres a reason why the real contributing members have gladly vacated this thread. ill stick to lurking i guess. still trying to figure out why homie posted a screenshot for different shoes instead of posting the completed listing link for the fingercroxx

Last edited:
Just got my 1600s in from Gilt. I hadn't picked up a pair of these, but I'm loving the fit on 1600s.

EDIT: Thanks for having my back guys, have no idea why this guy came in here with this foul attitude. This thread always super chill and he comes in here just acting like a straight up ****, then expects me not to respond. Honestly if your first post in the thread is coming at a fellow contributor with hostility, then don't even bother posting at all. 
ohh i expect you to respond. its just that the response should put a resolution to the topic. i couldnt find the ebay listing for the fingercroxx being sold at or anywhere near $140. i just needed clarification and not a screenshot of completely different shoes. you didnt provide anything so i think i proved my point. ohh team nb. you guys gave me a chuckle today. 

you could have simply posted or pmd me the link and end of story. but nope. you got flustered.

Last edited:
Sorry that I misread your post brah, thought u were talking **** about the tassies, turns out you were talking **** about the fingercroxx. Also, I like how you say that all recent releases are crap and then go post a pic of black pigeons and buck and balls. Both recent releases, of course along with your fagbeast KD galaxies because those are totally relevant. You can go back to lurkin bro, aint nobody going to miss you. Take that holier than thou attitude somewhere else.
how can you misread that when i quoted a large photo. how are tassies even mentioned in that?

not all recent releases are crap. the mojitos are crap though. they look nice, but quality is sketchy. as for my kicks. im in college mayn! ive got 5 pairs total here and am 3 hours from home. regardless, you assumed i didnt have anything limited. i showed you what im working with right now. ill let the rest of the thread know what im talking about when you "come through" on that singapore connect. lol. ohh internet. youre both a gift and a curse.

Last edited:
To be fair, even though this guy is coming across as a bit aggressive, I think he has a point with regards to some of the clowns who have put themselves on a pedestal in team nb. The shoes in the collections of these people speak volumes.

Maybe I'm being a bit naive but how do you mean put themselves on a pedestal? Most posts I've seen have been about sharing info and giving the heads up to fellow NB heads on this thread. Not trying to ruffle feathers I just want to understand where this hate for Team NB is coming from.

Back
Top Bottom