Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those were 3 impressive, solid, informative posts. Thanks for your contribution to this thread colinsneak. 
laugh.gif

not that i agree with everything your saying about Ball and Buck(i dont know them or how they run their business) but ya You Right is is exactly right (He Right?), its not about what you know, its about WHO you know.  been that way since the beginning.  complaining about how or why another person got to where they are at is pointless and petty.  you blame it on how much money their "daddy" has(like thats a bad thing?) but the truth is nobody can stop YOU from networking and making people like and want to be around you(which can open just as many doors as "daddys money").  if you dont like it then you obviously need to get up and KNOW some people!!! 

end rant, back to the NBs...

Anyone have suggestions on how to get some slight yellowing off the sole of a 998BD. FINALLY found a pair in my size, but one of the shoes was used for display and it is very slightly, but noticeably yellowed. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone have suggestions on how to get some slight yellowing off the sole of a 998BD. FINALLY found a pair in my size, but one of the shoes was used for display and it is very slightly, but noticeably yellowed. any help would be greatly appreciated!
You can try Mr Clean magic eraser, if that doesnt work I think paint is your only other option...

Still fairly new to NB's... Lately ive been interested in making a 1300 model purchase. Sizing info please. True size is an 11. Also any sites to find some nice GRs other than packer or kith?

Still fairly new to NB's... Lately ive been interested in making a 1300 model purchase. Sizing info please. True size is an 11. Also any sites to find some nice GRs other than packer or kith?
US made 1300 models fit 0.5 bigger 

try Karmaloop, NB.com and Nordstroms

I like the ball and bucks but I would never support those guys. You ever wonder how they got a collab despite not even selling NB in their store? Well lucky for them their rich daddy is friends with the CEO of NB USA and managed to convince him to give his sons shop a collab despite them putting in no effort and not even selling their product. There are so many other great shops out there that deserve a collab and actually SELL new balances.

So yeah it's a pretty cool shoe, but I'd never rep those clowns. Giving them support just shows NB it's ok to shaft other legit shops in favor of privileged pricks with daddy's connections.

They didn't do it for a love of the shoes, they did it for press and to try and gain some legitimacy in the streetwear world.
why you are mad doesnt really make sense to me. this is how the business world, hell, even the whole world operates. you are telling me you wouldnt utilize the connections you have in order to further advance yourself? its not like they bought out homeless shelters to turn them into Ball and Buck stores.
Those looking for the new Herschel 420s can get them at ______ for retail.
Nice find man. the black pair looks the best in my eyes.

Last edited:
check my sig, there's a link to a post about sizing and a store list

How do the New Balance x Sneaker Freaker "Tassie Devils" fit? I can't remember if people say to size up by .5 or size .5 down?

Back
Top Bottom