Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm strapped for cash or else I'd take a shot at buying them. Broke partially because I got some NB 999BNV off ebay for $80 a few days ago. These have to be of my favorite colorways on any new balance to date. 

iphone pic for now. better pics to come.

Probably my favorite 999

Sweet 999 close to my favorite. Gonna try my luck online. Past releases struck out so hopefully today is different, good luck to everyone!

Out with the northern lights today

The 999BNV is an awesome shoe.  Not a fan of the 999 (other than the Kennedy, of course
smokin.gif
)  BUT the suede on that BNV is buttery and the color is really nice.  A great shoe for non - US or UK made NB! 

My 998RO's came in that I ordered from Joe's New Balance Outlet. I was kind of skeptical of the fact that they were listed as "factory seconds" but I took my chances. Plus, they were listed at $89.99 with free shipping right before the holiday so I said what the hell. Overall, I'm very happy with them. I really can't tell what is wrong with them other than that some of suede looks more "brushed" in some areas if that makes any sense lol. They were also missing that "committed to American Workers" hang tag but no big deal. Here's a couple quick pics.

^ I don't think you saw those in J. Crew. I'm guessing the ones you saw are the Phoenix Red (M998JL2) joints.

Either way, both of them are pretty dope.

No....the j crew I went to had all the ones you see on their website. I'm just sayin 998 look better in person even.

i know this is not a watch thread but i'd like to share my first NB 
happy.gif

old scan though

and my 2nd NB just arrived last week 
happy.gif

thinking of getting the j.crew dark military as my 3rd NB 
pimp.gif

What the hell was that? I swear I clicked and checked out as soon as they went up and still sold out on me...

Back
Top Bottom